Uh hi

Hello. After 500 years I have returned! Okay it's been like 1 year but whatever. I got locked out of my acc for some stupid reason but I'm back. It genuinely hurt me knowing that extremely horrendous multi group fic was up for this entire god damn platform to see. And random parts of it would pop into my mind and make my stomach tie itself in a knot of pain and agony because of how BAD it was. However that endless year of knowing it existed, exposed, out in the open without any way for me to rid of it's revolting contents can finally be put to rest. As the agony of...every tragedy should. Haha fnaf fans see what I did there? But seriously. I'm glad it's gone. My younger self had never written a full fic and published it so I let my mind go wild thinking "aw fuck yeah everyone's going to love this and I'm going to become a famous writer!" However I realized that would not be the case. But it was too late. 300+ people had seen it by then. Yikes. I apologize to those many people. Not only did that story make no sense but it was just downright bad and I have no idea what the fuck I was going for. Also with those Jisung fics. I removed them without reading them because I knew they sucked. *Sorry Joslyn Ily bestie*  Also was I hacked? Did anyone see that fic with the cat as the cover? I genuinely don't remember writing that. And I haven't been on here since 2019. I think- Maybe my ADHD ass forgot or smthn lol. If it was me it was probably about an oc of mine or smthn. Speaking of ocs if I ever feel like it I might start writing fics about my ocs! I actually came up with a good storyline with personally made characters created by me and two of my friends! However I am unsure if I even want to come back at all. Depends on how I feel lol. Anyways, I'm just glad that fic is gone. Until then. Cya!
R.I.P Delphinium
You will not be missed.
Sincerely,
- Gia