Chapter 17

Y/n looked at Alucard, shocked of the response that she received. She didn't think he would be this open to the idea of teasing under the table.... especially with their friends right in front of them eating dinner.  

"Well what are you waiting for? Scared?" he said in a teasing tone

He turned his head back, talking to Trevor and Sypha, ignoring her obvious stare. He was teasing her and it was working. She clenched her thighs together, instantly turned on by the situation she found herself in. She took her cup into her hand quickly gulping it down, cleansing her now dry throat. She placed her glass down and looked at Trevor and Sypha. She felt bad but for them as they didn't know her intentions or what she was going to do. She felt guilty but the thought of being caught gave her a thrill. The idea of them both catching her hands in his pants stoking his thick cock made her wet. Her hands became fidgety at the thought, as she felt herself losing dominance immediately. 

She instead placed her hand back on his thigh, rubbing her small hands up and down. She looked at him and he seemed not fazed by her inappropriate gestures. She huffed and instead un buckled his belt. Distracting Sypha and Trevor with a small cough to hide the sounds of his belt making noise. 

Alucard looked at Y/n surprised that she was going through with the 'game'. He didn't think he had it in her and he didn't feel like losing dominance to her. His aim was to get her back into her place, and he would do it even in front of the guest.

Y/n hands were on him, stroking him up and down. Her finger tips brushing over his tip, teasing him and punishing him for he dirty mouth. She did it subtly not wanting to draw attention to herself while she gave her boyfriend a hand job.  She proceeded to keep talking to Sypha while she pleased Alucard under the table. She had no shame in this situation as she watched Alucard face start to sweat.

'He's getting close' she thought

Smirking to herself, she decided to stop. She took her hand out of his pants and zipped up his pants. She stood up and tucked in her chair.

"Hey guys I'm starting to dizzy, I'm going outside for fresh air." Y/n spoke

Alucard looked at her, even more shocked that she was leaving him in his situation. 

"Yes Y/n that's fine. Don't be gone for long." Sypha replied

Y/n smiled and ducked her head down and pecked Alucard's lips and went to his ear.

"Meet me in the secret garden." she whispered

She kissed his ear and made her way out, leaving Alucard shocked and with a boner. 

SHITS GOING DOWN...  TEAAA

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT CHAPTER BEEN SUPER STRESSED ABOUT SCHOOL. IM TRYING TO UPDATE EVERY THURSDAY BUT SOMETIMES I FORGET. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF I DONT UPDATE I DONT WANNA KEEP YALL WAITING TOO LONG. 

SO MANY NEW READERS AND VOTERS!! 

THANK YOU I APRRECIATE IT ALOT. LOT OF LOVE :) 

IF YOU GOT THIS FAR THANK YOU :)