Chapter 23

"It isn't the right thing to do" Alucard responded

"Not the right thing? Are you hearing yourself!" Y/n replied, growing angrier.

Alucard looked at her with a pitiful look, before fleeing the scene. He slammed the door shut, leaving her alone. She went to sit on the bed trying to process the negative response to her question. While she was fiddling with her fingers, a sign of her nervousness, a knock on the door filled the room. Y/n stood up and slowly made her way to the door, assuming the presence would be Alucard. As she opened the door, to her surprise she looked up to see Trevor. 

"You really know when to come to see me," Y/n commented, with a sad smile on her face.

"Yeah, I heard the commotion upstairs. Pretty bad huh?" he replied

Y/n opened the door, allowing Trevor to enter the room. He went inside and sat on her bed, she soon followed after. Trevor sensed the tense mood in the room, so he extended his hand out to her and she place hers in his. He soothed her down with his presence. 

"Tell me what's going on?" Trevor asked.

Y/n told him the issue, he sat and listen to her carefully. He stayed silent, never interrupting her in one moment.  It made Y/n feel at ease, that he was able to listen to her. Once she finished she looked up from looking down before, she looked at him for his approval. 

"That's one crazy issue," Trevor commented

"Ahh, no shit Trevor," Y/n responded, with a small hit to his shoulder

"Sorry, sorry just trying to lighten up the mood," Trevor replied with a small laugh

"You see, I can see both of your points and it's hard for me to define what is morally correct," he explained.

"Trevor you see it's just not about me and him, I don't want to watch you and Sypha leave." Y/n quickly responded.

"Us leave! Don't worry Sypha can pull up some random spell, for us to live for an eternity." Trevor quickly responded.

Y/n fell backwards onto the bed at a sigh of relief. She grabbed Trevor and made her way into Sypha room, to discuss the issue and plan. 

"Wait, wait where are we going?" Trevor asked

"To your room, to find Sypha." Y/n responded

"No we shouldn't go, she tired." Trevor responded suspiciously 

"Tired? Sypha practices her magic at this time." Y/n laughed

She continued to drag Trevor across the castle floors to his bedroom, to find Sypha. As she opened the door without a knock, she was shocked to see Alucard and Sypha taking. 

"Well maybe shes awake?" Trevor responded 

"Nice try dumbass, I'm not that stupid" Y/n replied, smacking the back of his head.

Both Sypha and Alucard looked at the two arguings, shocked that both of them are here. 

"I thought I told you to make sure she was okay," Alucard yelled.

"Hey, I did! She's the one that launched me from the north wing to the west wing." Trevor replied defensively 

Y/n looked around shocked, that he summoned Trevor. As she oped the door, she assumed Sypha forced him to check up on her. 

"Well this will be an interesting conversation." Sypha spoke, breaking the large silence. 

OOP I UPDATED AGAIN