chapter two: the beating of my heart

[Dancing through the night
A vodka and a sprite
A glimpse of the silhouettes
A night that they never forget]

Taehyung was a masterpiece. His long tan legs were flexible as they were pressed to his chest, knees touching collarbones. His deep moans rang in Jungkook's ears as he was knuckles deep into the boy, pleasuring him in the way others often did to him. It had been a while since Jungkook had been intimate but he enjoyed being the one on top, especially when a cute boy like Taehyung just took everything that was given to him.

"J-Jungkook", Taehyung groaned, "Please, please just-"

He threw his head back, his beautiful brown locks spread out on the pillow. The bedside lamp was the only thing lighting the room and it made the shadows dance on the wall, displaying their naughty act.

The next morning Taehyung was curled into a ball, eyes fluttering open as sunlight poured in from the open window. It was a warm Saturday morning and Jungkook had most likely opened the window to get rid of the scent that hung heavy in the air. Taehyung groaned at the bright sun and moved over to his other shoulder to curl back into himself. As he nuzzled his head back into the pillow, he could hear the shower running.

The spot next to him was empty and the sheets had been tossed to the side. Taehyung pouted – he quite adored cuddling in the morning with his preferred one-night stands much like Jungkook (there hadn't been many other preferred one-night stands) – and shuffled closer to where Jungkook had once laid. The spot was still warm and the sheets were now all his. He bundled them around his body and once Jungkook had wandered back into the bedroom he was met with a burrito with brown hair.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered back open once he could hear the footsteps halt in front of the closet. Jungkook's back was turned to him. He was rubbing the towel against his hair while another was wrapped around his small waist. Taehyung took his time to let his eyes slide from the broad shoulders, down to the muscular back, and then to the small waist. He wished the towel would just drop so he could take a peek at that cute ass that he hadn't been able to catch a real glimpse of last night.

Jungkook could sense the curious but heated gaze on his skin and when he glanced over his shoulder, a lopsided grin on his face, he made instant eye contact with the bed burrito. Taehyung's gaze didn't falter and he merely mirrored the grin on his own lips. "Don't get anything in your head", Taehyung drawled out, beginning to stretch, "I rarely sleep twice with the same person."

Jungkook lightly scoffed, "I wasn't thinking anything. I've just showered, no way I'm getting dirty again."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Sure big guy." The boy turned to lay on his stomach to drop his face back into the pillow. "How early is it?"

"It's ten", Jungkook told him, finally fishing out a shirt, "I have a meeting in one hour."

"But it's a Saturday", Taehyung pointed out, lifting his head from the pillow, "And you have work?"

Jungkook snorted, "Work never stops. I don't know how it's for you, but my work schedule is quite irregular."

Taehyung thought of his own job. Seeing as he worked at a coffee shop, his schedule was quite regular. He never worked the weekends and he only took the hours he had free from college. When he was lost in thought, he remembered he had never told Jungkook about how he was still a student and how Jungkook was definitely older than him.

Then again, he never quite shared that much information with his one-night stands.

As Jungkook fiddled with the buttons of his black button-up, Taehyung rolled over and smiled. "By the way, recalling yesterday's conversation, I should probably thank you."