Rampage

NATSU'S POV

We were walking to the train station. Lucy started begging us not to ride the train, but we ignored her. When we entered the train, I noticed that Lucy wasn't behind us. "She's gone, I can still catch up with her" I left the train with happy and follow Lucy's scent without telling the others. Few minutes later, I saw her drinking a juice from a glass bottle. She noticed us and apologies for leaving like that. I hear Erza, Gray, wendy and Carla running towards us. Erza scolded Lucy for leaving like that and making them miss the train. Lucy got scared and said aye which is weird. We walked for an hour in complete silence.

Carla decided to start a conversation. "What did you do to make chaos listen to you?"

"I don't know, we're became friends" Lucy answered.

"I don't think so" Erza joined the conversation.

"She has episodes" Happy said. "I don't know why, but he became softer on her once he found out about them"

"Episodes?" Erza asked.

"Aye" Happy said, "She-"

"Shut up happy" Lucy quickly interrupted.

"Lucy. tell me about these episodes you have" Erza asked casually.

She stiffened, but continued walking without looking at us. i noticed from my peripheral vision that Gray and wendy was suddenly interested in their conversation. I watched Lucy waiting for her response. I also want to know why she has episodes.

"What do you want to know about them?" Lucy asked.

"Firstly, I'd like to know the signs that you're having an episode"

She exhaled. "I don't know, you'd have to ask natsu and happy"

Erza looked at her even though she was not facing our direction. She focused on me, then Happy. "She starts trembling and tearing up" happy said. "If you try to get closer to her, she flinches. She also says I'm sorry almost every other time we've seen it happen"

Everyone looked confused. I turned to Lucy. For the first time, I spotted her with a angry look on her face. I've usually see her looking angry or disappointed in someone's actions before, but this is different.

"What causes these episodes?" Gray asked.

She shrugged. "A few things do" I noticed her hand was gripping the glass bottle.

"What do you see in these episodes?" Erza questioned her. She didn't respond, she just held the glass bottle tighter.

"I need to know Lucy, if you have an episode in the middle of a battle, you could put yourself and friends in danger." Erza said.

Her hold on the glass bottle tightened even more until it broke. We all look at her in shock. She still continued holding the shattered glass as her hand was bleeding. I know she could feel the pain, but didn't react to it.

"Lucy!" I called. She got back to her senses. Wendy went to her and heal her hand. I told Erza not to ask her that question now.

Time skip

I didn't come to the guild. I sat on a bench in the park thinking about Lucy's reaction when she was asked about her episodes. I wonder what happened to her. I went to the guild to stay with Lucy. I don't know why? I feel like something not right. I opened the guild doors and saw everyone with sad expression on their faces, but they covered it up the moment they saw me. I grew distressed when l could smell Lucy but could not get sight of her. I went to Mira and asked her what's going on and she didn't reply. One glare was enough for Mira to spill everything, how Gray and few other people had said that Lucy was a liability to save her from going on missions with me. I can hear her tears falling to the ground. I can her sobs. I hear her whispering to herself saying she's weak. Hearing these things made me angry.

I chuckled when I saw Gray. He saw me and try to put up a brave face. I became furious. I grabbed Gray by the collar.

"How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! Do you know what she has been through? Why?!" I yelled

"I was protecting her! You are dangerous and a monster! She's not. We just told the Master she was a liability so she wouldn't go on a mission with you!"

"Do you realise what you have done? Right now, she is in that room, questioning whether she is worth being in this guild, because of YOU!" I shouted at Gray. I threw Gray across the room onto a wall which crumbled to pieces.

"Every other day, you ask me for a fight. Beg me for one. I held back and you get pissed about it. If you want an injury that BADLY..." My hand started glowing with fire, which frightened everybody there. My whole body started glowing, and with a roar, flames exploded around me as I turned into a dragon. I walk towards Gray, who was trembling involuntarily. I held his head and bashed his face on another wall. I kept bashing his face until the wall broke. I look at his face. His face was swollen with blood dripping from his nose and mouth. Gajeel tried to get a hold of me, but I kicked him.

"We need to restrain natsu" Makarov told laxus.

Erza charge at me with her sword at me, I melted her sword then shot a chaos ball of fire at her, sending her into a wall. After that more of these people kept attacking me but no one was able to touch me.

"Natsu. Please stop" wendy whispered as every muscle in her body trembled. tears escaped from her eyes as she forcefully closed them.

"Natsu, we don't wanna fight! What's gotten into you?!" Gildarts yelled out with wounds covering his body. I went to him and didn't hesitate to attack him. "Chaos dragon wing attack" my flames shot an incredible amount of power that even Gildarts couldn't deflect. He was hit by full power and was sent flying to the nearest wall. The color left his face as he hit the floor, unconscious.

"DAD!!" Cana cried out and ran to her father. She called to Wendy immediately and she began healing him, she was worried. Wendy was already exhausted from healing mainly Gray, who was still unconscious.

"Natsu! Please stop this!" I hear a female voice, but I didn't care. I continued beating people up. I Felt someone holding me from behind, "please.... Stop" she whispered. I turned back to see Lucy. My eyes widened in shock and the flames vanished and I turned back to human.

"Lucy!" I shouted, while I grab hold of her as she fell to the ground.