Story of the Fire Dragon

NATSU'S POV

After that intense battle, Gray went up to the tower and untied the princess, then brought her down. I put Lucy on my back and carried her. "She has a lot of explaining to do when she wakes up" Happy was worried about me due to my burned arm, I assured him that I'm fine. When we made it back in town, the royal guards saw the princess and took her back to the palace. The people saw us and tried to get a glimpse of Lucy. I growled loudly, making them move away.

We finally reached the inn where we saw everyone staring at us. I glared at them making them look away. I went inside and headed straight to my room and placed Lucy on my bed. Wendy gasped as she saw my burned arm. She wanted to heal me, but I told she needs to rest. She brought out a first aid kit and bandaged my arm. We left the room and sat down in the bar. Happy flew and sat on the table. The guild is in a total state of silence and shock. Then Makarov came to me.

"Natsu tell me what happened? The vision lacrima disappeared so we didn't see much" he said as he noticed my arm. I ignored him.

He sighs and turns to Happy. "Happy?"

"Well, Lucy defeated black mask, but..." Happy lowers his head. "Thanks to Natsu, he stopped her"

"Stop her? Stop her from doing what?" Makarov asked. Happy didn't say anything. He didn't want to look at the old man.

"Lucy lost control of herself and tried to attack me" Erza said earning gasps from the guild. "Natsu blocked her attack and manage to calm her down. So thank you Natsu"

"I didn't do it for you" I snarled.

"Of course, you did for Lucy" Makarov said, looking at my arm. "You really do care for her"

I glared at him. "I'm the chaos dragon. I care for no one!"

"There you go again, deceiving yourself" Happy said in a deadpanned tone. I glared at him, he didn't even flinch. The guild went silent again till first master broke it.

"Who would thought that Lucy was salamander this whole time" she giggles.

"Yeah, that's crazy" Cana said.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Gray said.

"I'm going to challenge her. Gihi" Gajeel chuckled as he raised his clenched fist. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Are you kidding me?!" Levy smacked him on the head.

"Ouch!" He held his head.

Just then, Sora, Cobra and Loki burst through the door and I heard the people outside. They closed the door and locked it immediately. "Phew, that was close" Sora said.

"What's going on out there?" Mira asked.

"Folks wants to get a good look at salamander" he said. "Wish I had that attention"

I growled at stomped my way at the door. I opened it and see the crowd and shouted. "GO HOME!!" The crowd screamed in fear and dispersed immediately. I sighed as I closed the door.

"First we find out Lucy's a Heartfilia, now she's a dragon slayer" Evergreen said. "I wonder what else she's hiding"

"Maybe we'll ask her about her past when she wakes up" Elfman said.

"Lucy will never tell you about it, not even in your dreams" Loki suddenly spoke, earning our attention. "And you better not ask her anything about her past, not even by accident"

"Why?" Erza asked.

"She has episodes cause of this and sometimes makes her angry, very angry" he answered.