No Following

Once School was over, Hogarth and (Name) walk to the woods. Hogarth carries metal and has a camera around his neck. "HELLLLOOOOOOO! COME OUT!" Hogarth called out for the Giant. "HEY, BIG METAL GUY, WE'VE GOT FOOD HERE FOR YOU!" (Name) called out. Hogarth bangs on the Metal. "METAL! CRUNCHY, DELICIOUS METAL! COME AND GET IT!" Hogarth puts down the metal and they run, then they kneel behind a tree limb. Hogarth pulls the camera scanning and they waits for minutes.

Hogarth keeps watch, while (Name) wipes the flashbulb with a white paper towel. Then the camera flashed, surprising Hogarth. (Name) placed her hand on her eyes, as Hogarth laughs. (Name) uses her other hand to feel around for a rock to throw at him. Hogarth dodges the rock she throws.

Moments later, they felt bored, Hogarth lays arms on the tree limb, using them as a pillow for his head. (Name) uses Hogarth's legs as a pillow as she lays on the ground.

Then suddenly, Hogarth wakes up as he hears giant footsteps approaching. "(Name), wake up!" He whispers, shaking her awake. (Name) groans, rubbing her eyes. She quickly remembers what they were doing and springs up.

Hogarth pulls out the camera as they sees the small torn tree. Then the kids sees the metal and they gasped, their eyes widen as theu looks up to the giant robot. They runs in fright as the robot starts to follow them. They continues to run, until Hogarth run into a tree limb which knocks him to the ground and his nose bleeds as the giant robot approached him.

(Name) runs back to Hogarth, kneeling down beside him. "Hogarth! Are you okay?" She grabs his arms trying to pull him up. The giant then reaches them, causing (Name) to stop and look at him in shock.

Hogarth looks up at the giant robot as well. The Giant then sits down in front of them as the ground shook and the kids cringes in fear. Hogarth stretches his legs out and the Giant does the same. (Name) puts her hands on the ground, using them to lean back a bit, the Giant does the same.

Hogarth speaks calmly. "So I guess you're not gonna hurt us, huh?" The giant holds his hand out as the kids cringed and gasped. It reveals the shut off switch that landed on the ground. The kids are surprised. "The shutoff switch." (Name) said looking at it, then at Giant. "You saw us save you." The giant looked at her innocently.

"So where are you from?" Hogarth asked, Giant does not speak. "You came from the sky, right? From up there?" (Name) asked pointing at the sky. Giant looks up for a moment. "Don't you remember anything?" Hogarth asked, he then sees the dent on Giant's head. "Hmm, maybe it's that bump from your head." The robot placed his finger on his head, feeling the dent.

"Do you talk? You know, words? Blah, blah, blah, like that? Can you do that? Blah blah blah?" (Name) asked. Giant talks in a rusty voice. "Blah, blah, blah." "Well, you get the idea anyway. Let's see." Hogarth picks up rock and shows him. "See this? This is called the rock. R.O.C.K."

"Rock." Giant says. "Good." The kids say.

Giant, picks up a boulder. "Rock?" Giant said. "Yes!" The kids cheer. Giant then picks up a tree. "Rock!" Giant said again. "No, no. That is a tree." (Name) told him. She points to boulder. "Rock." Then she points to tree. "Tree. Get it?" Giant looks at boulder. "Rock." Then he looks at tree. "Tree."

"That's right!" Hogarth cheers. He grabs (Name) by the shoulders in excitement. "Wow, our own giant robot, we are now the luckiest kids in America!" (Name) nodded then says. "This is unbelievable. This is the greatest discovery since, I don't know, television or something!"

Hogarth lets her go, to get up and pace. "We gotta tell someone. We should call..." (Name) interrupts Hogarth's thoughts by saying. "No, they'll panic. People will always wig out and start shooting when they see something big like him." She gestures to Giant who is, confused. "Hmm?"