527

The following day I woke up first to prepare breakfast for everybody. Realized that ukutya akuzosanela for lunch and supper, we needed a little shopping spree, so after eating, I bathed the triplets and made them comfy and warm right next to their father then I bathed myself and got ready to go shopping ooUve baw'vaswa nguyise wabo...

Me: "Baby"?

He looked up with sleepy eyes...

Me: "What time are we viewing the houses kanene"?

Beast: "ngo10:00"

Me: "Okay, hopefully I'll be back by then"

Beast: "Uyaphi"?

Me: "Mall of Africa. But I'll try to be back before ten. You can go back to sleep, but, breakfast is ready"

Beast: "Mmkay, please bring me my wallet"

I went to the trouser he was wearing the previous night and gave him his wallet, here moved his card wandinika.

Me: "What's this for"?

Beast: "Aren't you going shopping kanti"?

Me: "Well...I kinda do have money yaz' babe"

Beast: "I'm sure you do, but you can use mine"

We weren't about to argue ngemali so early in the morning tu.

Me: "Enkosi tatakhe"

I returned his trouser to where it was, kissed him and the minions then I called one of his guys to come pick me up (then I left my phones charging next to his tablet). We didn't have personal cars but luckily we had drivers; driving us around in "business" vehicles. The guy came and took me to town, I filled up the trolley and returned to the car to load, went back to the mall just to do my hair and nails bekukudala ngoko and I knew baby wouldn't mind, uzovuyela nalento ndenze intloko ngemali yakhe instead of my own. When I was done I made way back to the car...

It was obviously waaaaay past ten but, ‍as I approached the car, I saw Marcus Smith. I knew he saw me first by the way he was acting so, I decided to help him ndenzangathi andimbonanga nam. He was with Linda and she kept on looking at me, xandibajonga ajonge kude. Mnk. I walked straight to my ride ndagoduswa...

The guy helped me offload and carry to the apartment then he left, I unpacked and packed into the cupboards and fridge then I went to change my platforms into slippers, then I joined the gents in the lounge.

Uve: "Mamam phathele ntoni etown"?

Me: "Phathele chocolate cake, chocolate custard and chocolate sauce for your ice-cream"

Uve: "Xelele tatakhe, xelele mamam zobuyane chokilet"!!!

Soso wahleka...Nqaba was kinda pissed off ‍.

Uba: "Mma"?

Me: "Phathele icarrot cake, vanilla Ultramel and caramel sauce"

Uba: "Yho...Ayikho inyamakho tu tu tu"? heee!

Me: "Ikhona baby mamakho will cook it for dinner"

Uba: "Ooh, thank you mamakhe"

Me: "You welcome baby"

Then he ignored me...

Just like that. I quizzically looked at Soso, he smiled and cleared his throat.

Soso: "I'm sure your watch ain't working?"

Me: "Andinayo kwa watch ke yaz' mntase"

Beast: "What happened to your phones"?