The Party (Chapter One)

Error sat down in the anti-void, reading another letter sent by Blueberry. He heard a portal open and saw Geno and Fresh. "You've heard what people are talking about," Error said. "Yeah, everyone wants to meet her," Geno said. "That's not happening." Error stated. "But come one broski, don't our buds get to meet our little sis at least once?" Fresh suggested. "Well... I wouldn't mind once," Geno said. "Fine but one of us need to be around her at all times, especially if underlust Sans is gonna be there." Error stated. "Alrighty!" Fresh cheered. "Do you want me to tell them?" Geno asked. "No," Error said, "I'll go tell her." Error walked off to (Y/N). He saw her. She was sewing a blanket. "(Y/N)..." Error said. She looked at him. "Me and your brothers have decided that you can come to the party with us," Error said. (Y/N) gave a gentle smile, "Really?" Error nodded. She got up and hugged him.

Time Skip...

It was almost time for the party. The group was ready. "Lets go!" Fresh cheered. Error created a portal and the group walked in. It was a room with the classic party decorations. Food, a punch bowl (don't worry, it's not spiked, yet...), and some board games. "GENO, ERROR, FRESH, AND OTHER SKELETON!" They turned around to see Blueberry. "Heya Blue, this is (Y/N)!" Fresh said, "Our rad little sis!" (Y/N) gave a small wave. "Oh! Well it's nice to meet you (Y/N)!" Blueberry said, "I'm the magnificent Blueberry, underswap sans!" "Hello..." (Y/N) said. "You three are quite early!" Blueberry said. Then the door opened.

(A/N)

These are the Sanses invited:

Classic Sans
Red (Underfell)
Dream(Dreamtale)
Nightmare(Dreamtale)
Sci(Sciencetale)
Epic(Epictale)
Cross(X-tale)
Lust(Underlust)
Outer(Outertale)
Dust(Dusttale)
Killer(Killertale)
Horror(Horrortale)
Ink(Inktale)

(Y/N)