Truth or Dare (Chapter Three)

Everyone sat around in a circle. "Okay everyone, now that I've got the bucket, let me chose the name!" Blue said. He put his hand in the bucket and picked out a name. "Okay, Horror you go first," Blue said, "chose you want to truth or dare." "Ink, truth or dare?" Horror said. "Truth," Ink said. "I wanna ask, is it true that there's a horror version of yourself?" Horror asked. Ink looked a bit worried. Then a figure started to walk behind him. It look liked a horror version of Ink. "Heyyy pal," Horror!Ink said. Ink looked to see him. "It seems that you're having a party with your friends," Horror!Ink said. "Don't you dare do anything bad!" Ink said. "Oh no, I just wanted to see the non horror version of (Y/N)," Horror!Ink said. "There's a horror version of me?" (Y/N) asked. "Yes, there is, she's with the horror version of Error." Horror!Ink said. A portal opened and two skeletons walked through. "Ink, what the heck are you doing here?!" Horror!Error said. "Well, good bye!" Horror!Ink ran off. Horror!Error running with Horror!(Y/N) after him him. "Well... That just happened," Killer said. Blue walked off to do something.

 (Don't worry guys he's totally not spiking the punch...maybe) 

"Well... Error, truth or dare!" Ink said. Error sighed, "Truth..." "Error if you were to let anyone date your sis, who would it be?" Ink asked. "No one, but if I had to, it wouldn't be you Ink," Error said. Everyone started to laugh at Ink's bad attempt to try to get with (Y/N). Geno snickered. Blue walked back into the room. "Okay, how's everything going? I here laughter!" Blue said. "We're laughing at Ink's horrible attempt of trying to get with (Y/N)," Geno said.

 "Okay, lets continue!" Blue said. "Killer, truth or dare?" Error asked. "Ha, I'm not a chicken like you all," Killer said, "Dare!" "Try to touch one of Nightmare's tentacles," Error said. Killer's face turned into a frown. "Oh heck no!" Killer said, "He'll kick my butt!" Nightmare glared at him. "Touch me and die," Nightmare stated. "Can you dare me to do something else?" Killer asked. "Nope," Error said. "Come on brother, can't you do something else, please," (Y/N) asked. "Fine..." Error muttered, "I dare you to throw something at Nightmare, it doesn't matter what, you just have to throw something at him." Killer grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Nightmare grabbed the pillow and threw it back at him in the face, hard.

 "Nightmare, truth or dare?" Killer said. "Dare, I'm no chicken and at least I wont back down from a dare." Nightmare said. "Okay then, I dare you to hug (Y/N) for at least for five minutes in your passive form," Killer smirked, "you said that you won't back at all." (Y/N) looked nervous, "Hug me...?" "Yep, you have to hug her," Killer smirked. "Okay, after this, I'm killing you both, Killer for making the dare and Nightmare for hugging her." Error said. Nightmare's tentacles hugged (Y/N). "This feels weird..." (Y/N) said. "Um, brother, didn't Killer say your passive form?" Dream said. Nightmare sighed out of annoyance, " I regret showing you all what my passive form looks like." He his tentacles let go of (Y/N) and turned into his passive form. He hugged her. More or less... 

"Dream, truth or dare?" Nightmare said. "Um...Truth?" Dream said. 'This was a bad idea no matter what I choose...' Dream thought. "Have you ever cussed before?" Nightmare smirked. Everyone listened in closely. "Yes...Yes, I did cuss," Dream said. Everyone started to lose their shit. Dream had cussed before. Dream would be the last person to think that would cuss, second goes to Blueberry, and third goes to Ink. "Why!" Ink said. "I was angry and in the heat of the moment, I cussed." Dream explained. "Now that is something!" Fell laughed, getting a kick out of it. "Why did you ask that?" (Y/N) asked. "Because I'm the one he cussed at." Nightmare responded. 

Nightmare let go of (Y/N) when the five minutes were up. He turned back into his goopy form. "Um Blue, truth or dare?" Dream said. "Truth!" Blue smiled. "Um, have you...Have you ever cussed before?" Blue's faced looked a bit pissed by that question. Red wanted to hear the outcome. Blue sighed, "Yes..." Everyone lost their shit again.