Meeting the Other Sanses (Chapter Two)

The door opened to see Classic, Sci, Outer, and Red. "Oh, who's that?" Sci asked. "This is (Y/N)," Error said. "Our rad little sis!" Fresh said. "Oh, hello (Y/N)," Outer said. "I'm from Outertale, so call me Outer." (Y/N) gave a small wave. "Hey (Y/N)," Classic said, "I'm Classic Sans and this is Underfell Sans, Red." "Also, Blue, who else did you invite?" Error asked. "Well, I also invited Dream, Nightmare, Ink, Epic, Cross, Dust, Killer, Horror, and Lust!" Blue said. Fresh, Geno, and Error look at him. "You invited that pervert!" Error yelled. "Yes..." Blue trembled. Geno sighed, "I guess one of us is gonna have to be with her." Error got pissed. "Um, was inviting Lust a bad idea?" Blue asked. "Yes, we decided to bring her but if Lust was invited, one of us at least would be with her." Error sighed out of annoyance. "Brother, I'm not a kid anymore!" (Y/N) said. "I know it's just that..." Error said. "We don't like Lust for his reputation in the multiverse." Geno said. "We don't want him to do unfresh things to you," Fresh said. "And besides... If he tried that he would be dead where he stands..." Fresh, Geno, and Error said all at once. "Overprotective brothers," Sci said. "Yep,"  (Y/N) sighed. "Well, lets do some party games!" Blue smiled.

After playing for about thirty minutes, the door opened. The group looked to see Dream, Nightmare, Cross, Killer, Horror, Ink, and Lust. "Hi everyone!" Blue smiled. "Hi Blue!" Dream said. "This is (Y/N), Geno, Error, and Fresh's little sister!" Blue said. "Ah, it's finally nice to meet you (Y/N)," Ink said. "Yeah, you're pretty cute~" Lust said. (Y/N) got a little bit closer to her brothers. Geno, Error, and Fresh gave death glares at Lust. "Don't you dare go near her," The trio of brothers said. Lust looked a bit terrified. "Okay, what stupid thing are you all doing?" Nightmare asked. "Oh, we were playing UNO but since everyone is here, lets play truth or dare!" Blue said.