Chapter 51: Utopia

It was finally finished, Atlas had fallen. As Mantle was flooded and now was under water, Atlas was nothing more then ruins in the background. A new city was built in it's place, Ambrosius had done what Scarlet had requested of him to do.

"Your Utopia is complete...I don't know why you had requested it to look exactly like Atlas...but you do you..I guess." Ambrosius said as he looked at Scarlet. "That being said, my job here is done. Until I am needed again."

"Good." Scarlet said as she put a hand on her hip, her eyes scanned the area as she smirked. She watched Ambrosius vanish as she held the lamp in her other hand. "Now then...the final question for Jinn is going to prove useful."

Watts had his own place to work in as he had everything his heart desired. He even had a lab as well, he didn't question why he needed one but he was sure Merlot's papers were going to come in handy. "Alright, time to get to work...but.." He glanced over to the remains of the fallen kingdom as he watched the smoke blow in the wind. "Whatever is salvageable in the ruins will give me a better advantage. More importantly, some troops."

"Jinn, I call you by name. Come forth." Scarlet said as she held the lamp out, she watched as the blue mist came out of the lamp as Jinn appeared.

"You have a question for me yes?" Jinn asked as she looked at Scarlet.

Scarlet would nod her head. "Yes...what is Ruby planning?"

Jinn stayed quiet as her eyes scanned the area for a moment, before she had let out a sigh. She snapped her fingers as the area started to change around Scarlet.

"Come on, we don't have time to sit around and mope." Sera said. "We need to get to Vacuo, the more we mope and mourn. The more we're going to be targeted by Scarlet's Grimm."

Ruby was silent as she sat in the airship, Deity let out a sigh as she looks at Sera. "Sera, chill... be lucky we're alive. Ruby's taking the pain and lost of those she loved." She glanced out the window as the ship was on auto pilot. "Diamond is in a meditative state, likely have a conversation with Oscar and Ozpin about the situation. All we can do is wait until we get to Vacuo."

Sera scoffed as she crossed her arms and leans against the wall. "Great, and how long is it going to take?"

"Probably three days..giver take." Deity said. 

Scarlet watched as she snickered. "That's enough, I've seen what I needed to know." She turned around as she walked over to the edge of the roof she was on. "Vacuo..the sandy vast desert...and the home of Shade academy."

~~~

Jinn looked at her for a moment before she vanished, that was the last question for her. She was no longer going to be used anymore. A Griffin Grimm flew towards the roof as it landed next to Scarlet, it screeched as Neo jumped off of it's back.

Neo twirled her umbrella around as she walked over to Scarlet, she held her hands out as she had a bag of dust. Scarlet looked at the bag as she took it from the mute, she examined the dust for a moment as she looked at Neo. "Neo, how would you like to take a trip to Vacuo? You still want vengeance on Ruby for killing Roman..right?"

Neo would lightly nod her head as she smirked, she opened her umbrella up as it blocked the sun behind her.

"Perfect, that's exactly where Ruby and the three are heading." Scarlet said. "Find the headmaster of Shade academy, and kill him.."

Neo would nod again as she took her scroll out showing her what Watts had been working on, it was a list of students who were currently at Shade academy. The mute pointed to some familiar names. Sun Wukong, Neptune Vasilias, Coco Adel, Velvet Scarlatina, Fox Alistair and Yatsuhashi Daichi.

"Ara ara, you're wondering what will happen to them? " Scarlet asked as she looked at the mute, seeing her nod her head. "Leave that to me."

Neo cocks an eyebrow up as she types in a message on her scroll. 'You're going to Vacuo too? For what?'

"The relic, not to mention once a Maiden dies, their powers go onto someone else.." Scarlet said. "For all we know, Coco, Velvet and some other girl could be maidens. Since Summer, Spring and Winter are dead..But." She looked at her. "My Fall maiden powers aren't going to do me any good, now that I have my mothers magic..how would you like to be the new Fall maiden Neo?"

Neo blinks a little confused but happily nods her head, she was going to take this as and advantage to get back at Ruby. She stood there looking at Scarlet, as she held her hand out. Scarlet smirked as she grabbed Neo's hand with hers. As the transfer had begun, Neo could feel the maiden power flowing through her body.

Scarlet snickered a little. "Congrats my little ice cream queen, you're now the Fall maiden."

Neo felt Scarlet's hand slip from hers as she looked at her own hands for a moment as she looked at Scarlet again. She closed her umbrella as she smirks, she got on her tiptoes and gave Scarlet a kiss on the cheek before walking off to prepare for her trip to Vacuo.

"Run while you still can, my dear sister...but you won't get far." Scarlet said as she jumped off the roof, eventually flying down to the street below as she then enters a building. She walked over to a room full of Grimm, as she looks in looking at new Grimm form. "Because this Ruby Rose...is checkmate.."

A/N: [I can't take credit for Sera's Deity's or Diamond's character. Credit for Sera and Deity goes to my friends on Discord while credit for Diamond goes to DeltaJGemstone]