[Myung Eun Ae's point of view.. ]

Jihoon and I were used to be bestfriends. But sadly, Jihoon didn't know that I have feelings towards him since we started our friendship a year ago. Everytime we see each other, he would make a little skinship like fist bumps or he'll hug me lightly. Those skinships makes my heart fluter because of his touch, I was really confused at first because I thought he doesn't like skinship when his members tried to touch him. Actually, he touchy and soft when he meet and faced their carats especially in a fanmeeting event, because SEVENTEEN believes that carats is their happiness.

I was the vocal unit's assistant while the hiphop and the performance unit's assistant were my besfriends since elementary, Han Dea and Hwang Yuri. Our job is to help the members compose the song, rap and help them in their chereography. Some of the members know that I have feelings towards Jihoon, and they promise me that they will not tell it to the BooSeokSoon trios since they're not good at keeping secrets. Today, I am at Jihoon's room also known as "Woozi Universe Factory" the two of us were making songs for their upcoming album "Semicolon" . Someone knocked on the door and it reveal that Alliseu visited us.

Alliseu is Jihoon's classmate and his close friend from highschool, Alliseu entered the room since Jihoon allowed her to come-in.

I got up from my chair and I insist Alliseu to take my seat so that she can talk comfortably with Jihoon. I got out from the room because I respect their friendship and privacy alot. "Noona, wanna have lunch with us?" Seungkwan suddenly came out of nowhere "Sure" I nodded and accept their request. "How about Woozi-hyung?" Dokyeom asked "He's with Alliseu talking with each other" I said scratching my nape.

to be continued...