Where It All Began

I do not own Naruto for this is just a fanfiction

All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~ 5 Years Ago~~~~~~~~~~

A night that was supposed to be like any other night

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A loud scream echoed through the caves of a secluded forest, a scream belonging to one Red Headed woman giving birth to her first child, The name of said woman was one of the deadliest Kenjutsu specialist and one of the last surviving member of the famed Uzumaki Clan in Uzushiogakure, her name was Kushina Uzumaki

"Ahhhhhhh! IT HURTS DATTEBANE!" Kushina screamed "Don't worry honey, it'll all be over soon, I promise" said the Blonde Male. 

This blonde Male was non other than the Legendary Fourth Hokage or better known as the "Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō", known for his accolades of mastering the Second Hokages "Flying Raijin" to heights never seen before and for stopping the whole war by killing off 2,000 or more ninjas of Iwa, he was a man of Honor, Dignity and respect, He was known as Minato Namikaze.

Minutes passed by as Kushina is still pushing out the baby from her womb, screaming in pain as every minute  passes by, while Minato holding the seal that kept the kyuubi from escaping. It doesn't seem to end as minutes kept passing by until, a sound of a baby was heard echoing through the cave

Kushina gave a tired exhale as did Minato now knowing he can rest and be with his wife and Child, as Minato went to approach his newly born baby boy he was immediately told off by Biwako Sarutobi, wife of the Kami no Shinobi (God of Shinobi) Hiruzen Sarutobi, "Nope! Mothers get to see their child first" said Biwako, Minato being told off, dropped his shoulders and pouted. "Here you go Kushina, A healthy baby boy" Biwako letting Kushina take a good look at her newborn baby, " So what are you going to name him?" asked Biwako, "Naruto" said Minato, "Just like the hero from Jiraiya-senseis book" Kushina said still gazing at Naruto, Biwako after letting Kushina look at her son, took naruto to the nursery but before she could arrive she fell to the ground, her body going limp and cold along with her assistant. Minato and Kushina hearing the thud of both bodies soon looked at the direction where Biwako and her assistant was killed, only to see a Orange masked man holding Naruto. Minato witnessing this took a defensive stance whipping out his Tri-pronged kunai preparing for battle that  until the mysterious masked man spoke "You will stay right where you are, unless you want your baby to die" Minato froze as Kushina was worried for her newborn, " What do you want?" suddenly Minato spoke as he asked the masked man, "Hmmmm, What I want is for you to step away from the Jinchūriki, I'm only after what's inside of her, So step away now! Or else this baby will be painting this floor red with his blood" "Please wait, don't do it" Kushina pleading with the mask man "You're not gonna get Kushina!" Angrily said Minato "Oh well then, your baby's funeral" The Masked man said as he threw Naruto in the air "NARUTO!" yelled a worried Kushina, Minato acted quickly throwing his kunai and teleported to the roof using it to launch himself where Naruto was, luckily Minato managed to save him but noticed that the blanket that little Naruto had on had exploding tags, thinking quickly, he teleported himself to a undisclosed location and threw away the blanket, then teleported again to his house to put the newborn in his crib "Don't worry Naruto I'll go save your mother." as he teleported again.