HIRAISHIN REBORN! True Heritage Revealed!

After the both Naruto and Kiba reconciled the academy resumed per normal, class went on as always, till the bell rang signaling for everyone to leave the academy and go home.

"Alright class that's it for today and Naruto great job today, see you all tomorrow." Iruka said with a proud smile for the new student.

"Thank you sensei, I'll see you tomorrow." Naruto said as he waved goodbye to his teacher

"See you Naruto!" Iruka returned the gesture with a smile.

As Naruto was walking out of the academy to wait for his father, Naruto was bombarded with shouts of adoration by his fangirls, he blushed, but he gave them a smile and a friendly wave.

During that interaction Ayame was seething seeing her dear Naruto being bombarded by his fangirls, she was fuming seeing her Naruto being ogled by her fellow female classmates, daydreaming about him, she wanted her all to herself, but who could blame the young women, Naruto was smart, caring, well-mannered, and strong, who wouldn't want to be with him

'They better keep their hands off Naru-kun or else!' Ayame thought while her hair was rising up and leaking out a murderous aura.

Naruto saw Ayame and felt that she was uncomfortable with girls looking and ogling him, so he decided to give Ayame a wink and a radiating smile, which caused Ayame to blush with steam coming out of her head.

'Hehe, works every time, that should show that I only have eyes on her' Naruto thought while waiting under a tree sitting at a swing till his father arrived.

15 Minutes later

Hiroshi appears "Hey Naru-chan! How was school today?" This got the attention of Naruto and the on lookers, many of the elder women blushed at Hiroshi, while the girls at the academy were also blushing up a storm seeing both Naruto and Hiroshi.

"It was fine Tou-chan, but it was too easy." Naruto said 

"I know but cheer up, I'll be teaching you a new jutsu today." Hiroshi replied smiling

"Really! A new jutsu!" Naruto was jumping for joy hearing his father, "Well yeah! I did promise you didn't I?" Hiroshi was giggling at his son's excitement.

"LET'S GO NOW!!" Naruto said while dragging his father to learn the new jutsu.

TRAINING GROUND 45

"Alright Tou-chan, teach me the jutsu already, I'm super pumped to learn it." Naruto said jumping up and down not able to contain his excitement.

"Ok, but before I teach you this technique, I have to be honest with you Naru-chan." Hiroshi said gaining a serious expression on his face.

Naruto just nodded seeing his father shift into a more serious tone, he wondered what he would say to him

"Alright, there is no other way to say this... but Naruto... I'm not your real father." Hiroshi said making Naruto stare at his father with curiosity.

"You see Naruto you were an orphan due to the attack of the Kyuubi 6 years ago, but can you tell me what happened to the Kyuubi Naru-chan?" Hiroshi asked Naruto

"He was said to be defeated by the Yondaime Hokage." Naruto said making Naruto widen his eyes at the realization 

"Well that's the cover up but the reality is the kyuubi wa-" before Hiroshi could finish his sentence Naruto finished it for him.

"It was sealed inside of me, I know Tou-chan, because I've met him." Naruto said his voice sounding serious.

"W-w-what? You've met the kyuubi? When? How?" The Brunette now the one shocked, he couldn't believe he met the kyuubi.