Birthday, Foxes and Training

8 years had passed since the attack of the Kyubi no Kitsune and Naruto has grown up to be a splendid young man with a keen sense of his surroundings, some might say he is smarter than most kids his age, Naruto was not only smart but handsome for his age which has caused to form a fan club dedicated to him.

His Adoptive father Akihiko Hiroshi, taught Naruto how to respect elders, and peers , he also drilled manners into the boy, and also taught Naruto how to understand feelings about girls better than most his age

Naruto was also a nice boy, he would help out people in need and would do some chores for the elderly.

The day came when Naruto had finally reached the age of 5, he celebrated his birthday with his adoptive father, the Sandaime Hokage and the Gama Sennin Jiraiya.

"Happy Birthday Naruto!" said the 3 adults
"Thank you so much Tou-chan, Jiji,  and Ero-sennin!" said  the birthday boy.
As a tick mark grew on the Sannin's head, "OI YOU BRAT, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THAT!", as Hiroshi and the Sandaime laughed "HAHAHAHAHA! You got to admit Jiraiya-sama, it suits you very well" said Hiroshi, "Indeed it does" Hiruzen commented,  as the Sannin pouted, having to agree with the two.

"Haha, well Naruto, I know you're only 8 but I know you've always wanted to become a ninja, so I've gotten something for you" said Hiroshi, 
He handed Naruto his present, "What is it Tou-chan?"
Hiroshi laughed "Open it so you can find out Naru-chan"
Naruto opened up his present,
As Naruto opened up his gift, his eyes glowed with excitement and cried tears of joy as he had gotten 2 scrolls containing Fire and Water Jutsus, 3 books about fuinjutsu and a scroll for Chakra control exercises  "Haaaaaaaaaa, Tou-chan arigatou" the young blonde tackled his father to the ground, thanking him again and again.

"I'm glad you liked it son" as Hiroshi gave a warm smile  "We'll start training tomorrow ok my son?"
Naruto nodding his head in a quick fashion "Ok dad! I can't wait to start my training!"
"Hahahaha, I know you can't wait for it" His adoptive father smiling once again at Naruto's excitement
"You got him 2 jutsu scrolls about fire and water style techniques?" Jiraiya asked him as Hiruzen raised an eyebrow of why he got 2 very specific nature elemental jutsu for Naruto

"Why those 2 specifically?"
"Well Jiraiya-sama, Naruto and I actually found out about his chakra elements a year ago, he actually has 4 chakra elements to be precise."
At this statement Jiraiya and Hiruzen's eyes popped out like saucers
"4 CHAKRA NATURES!!!!!!" Jiraiya exclaimed as Hiruzen's jaw was on the floor.
"Yes 4 chakra natures" Hiroshi confirmed " His chakra natures are Fire,  Water, Wind and Lightning" Hiroshi stated
"But why only 2 scrolls if he has 4 nature affinities?" Hiruzen asked

"Well those are my main affinities Hokage-sama, I also didn't want to have Naruto train in all the affinities immediately, I want him to master those 2 before moving on the others.", Hiruzen and Jiraiya only nodded.

"Ehem" Sarutobi cleared his voice "Well since your father has given you your gift, I will now give you mine Naruto-kun" The elder Hokage gave his present to Naruto "Here you go my boy, I hope you like it" 
Naruto immediately opened his gift, and was wide-eyed at what he saw
"Jiji is th-this?" Naruto could barely speak as he was in awe of the Hokages present.