❝ 𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶- 𝘱𝘰𝘷ˎˊ˗

I was on my patrol today. weirdly, i was assigned alone usually, i was always accompanied by other pros, since i'm still a third year. i didn't complain about it but, in the meantime, i felt relieved cause i'm alone again. a peaceful patrol, all by myself.

as i walk through the building, i saw a figure sitting down on the corner of the building.

my heart pump like it was so fast than iida-kun's speed. i quickly went to the building and look for the staircase or even an elevator. but sadly, there's no elevator.

 i manually went up to the staircase as fast as i can to reach the highest part of the building. which is the rooftop.

As i open the door, the girl was standing in the edge of the building. she was about my age if i say so. and she was wearing a uniform.

i shouted: "what are you doing?!". 

i can clearly see what kind of look she's giving me. it's like mine when i was in middle school. those eyes were almost lost in verge of hope and they just needed comfort.

i wanted to help her.

"please. go down", i said softly and slowly.

she teared up.

"no! you wouldn't understand!", she shouted back as if she's telling me to stop my tracks.

i can't let a her die in her suffering.

i have to do something.

"please, please. don't do it.", i pleaded.

she was contemplating a bit. 

i slowly went near to her but.

she lost her balance.

shit.