Chapter 1

Maya's pov

"PAPAAAA" i screamed as the other's held me down "NO!NO! LET ME GO PAPAAA!!!" I kept on screaming as the doctor his face with a white cloth.
I fell on my knees as i cried and screamed I lost him,I lost the only light in my life.i lost my only family.i lost my father.
I cried so hard that my head was hurting like hell I slowly felt myself getting dizzy before I plunged myself into darkness.
***************
"PAPA!" I shouted as I sat up panting.the air smelled of medicines and I recognized it as my pack's hospital.
I sat up and winced as a wave of pain rushed through my head.
Tears started flowing through my eyes as I came to realize that now am alone forever in this life.
My mom died in a rouge attack and ever since then my papa was the one who took care of me,he always put me first in his life.
My wolf died when I was young said so I was a shapeshifter
Being a non-shiftter was considered a disgrace to all but for my papa,I was everything but that.he lovedme and looked after me.hw made me feel safe when others despised me
I was bullied in school but I never showed weakness because I promised papa I would always stay strong.
My papa taught me how to fight and defend my self and I am more than proud to say I can kick some butts without a scratch,I was the light of his life and he was mine
Papa always worried about me and that must be why he never told me about the fact that he was dying
We werewolves are immune to all diseases but onces ouratebdies we lose our strength,he became weak and prone to leukemia.buthe never told me.he worked day and night to provide for my schooling while at the same time he fought for his life.
He never allowed me to go for part-time jobs and made sure I enjoyed my life.