PART 1: HELLO!

(The persons or institutions mentioned in this story are completely imaginary and have nothing to do with real persons or institutions.)

"Ah, God help me."

I said that when I type my password and press "login" to view the preferred assignment results. Maybe I've never been this excited in my life. Not easy. You spend half your life as a student, then you win college and study. That is not enough anymore, you can take the multi-stage KPSS exam and wait for the result. Now I am excitedly waiting for the result of the choices I made with the score I got from that exam.

Let's see ... It opens ... Yes!

"Your assignment to school xxx has been completed."

"What?"

At first, I could not detect it, of course. Let me admit that I was a little unlikely to be appointed with the points I got, but I still made my choices with my mother's intense insistence. But now I see that I am appointed. I read the article, again and again, to be sure. Perhaps ten times I closed the page and reopened it, reread it again. That was not enough, I read my identity number, name, and surname over and over again. Finally, I am convinced.

"Yes!!!"

I screamed a big scream and started jumping on my floor. I was running around in my room at that moment. As if that wasn't enough, I started to jump on my bed. My hair is intertwined, I laugh like crazy. If anyone sees it, they'll think it's crazy. I was shaking my head just like I passed out at Şebnem Ferah concert. My mother, washing the dishes in the kitchen, came to my room with foam in her hands, scattered with her dyed red hair, which she fastened like a Christmas tree.

"What happened, daughter, something happened? You screamed; I was terrified."

My mother did not know that the preference results will be announced today. I didn't tell him to be a surprise, either. If I had not been appointed - which was a higher probability for me - then I would say if he came to his mind and asked, no, it would have been surprised if I had been assigned as it is now, and how beautiful it was, a surprise.

While my mother was looking at me, I was still bouncing on my bed, throwing my hair around like I did when I was little. I don't remember being this happy for years. I got out of bed, ran to my mother, kissed her cheeks, squeezed her, hugged her. My mother still wasn't even aware of what was happening.

Mom ... mother ... mother! I was appointed! "

"What?! God thank you!"

This time it was my mother's turn to scream. The woman began to belch where she was. He scattered the foams in his hands and scattered around. It was no problem because his only daughter was appointed, after all.

"Mom, get ready, we're going!"

My mother was still having fun. Then he slowed down with the sentence I made, but she didn't stop playing.

"Where are we going, my girl?"

"To another city. I was assigned to a village school in the east, mother."

When I said this sentence, like the tape wrapped around the tape, my mother's way of playing and voice suddenly changed. Then she stopped.

Speaking of "Where? East ... I guess to a city further east than Izmir?"

"Mom, by the way, your eyes are black!"

"What the hell are you talking about, girl?"

"I say your eyes, I say it was black."