Forever

Sean's POV
Once we pulled up , I saw two big men in all black at the front.

Sean: Aye let me in.

Man: Name.

Sean: Sean

The man laughed and asked me a question.

Man: These your boys too?

Sean: You already know.

The man let us in after 5 mins of rapping. He walked us to a room where all these fuck niggas was in.

Some man was sitting in the chair with it turned against the wall with all these bitches with him.

Man: Well well well... If it isn't Mr. Prettyboy Sean.

There's only one nigga I know that calls me Pretty Boy Sean. That nigga Isaiah.

Sean: Isaiah I know that anit your black ass.

The chair turned around and it was him. Walking through the side was Jacob too.

Sean: Awhh , yall fuck niggas got me fucked up..

I pulled out my Glock, and shot that nigga Isiash right in the chest. Man even the ones that say they real can turn they back on you , you feel me?

Jacob: Oh shit load up load up.

At this time all you can here was gun shots being fired ... The Feds was coming to me and squad had to jet, already been to jail once not Finna go again. I'll see these niggas at school👊if they show face.

Tammy's POV

Diamond?

Diamond: Yeah girl!

Tammy: You up?

Diamond: Duhh fool.

Tammy: My mom been up here?

Diamond: Of course , she went to the store to buy you some stuff then she was coming back I believe.

Tammy: what' about Mari? (Jamari)

Diamond: yeah your lil boo, was up here left you a gift on the side there.

I opened the bag , and I saw a card that explained how much he loved me and to get well soon. Also I saw my favorite thing of all. Mac😩. I'm sorry but I just loved Mac. I was about to try it on , but then I small a small black box. I opened it and it was a neck less that said Forever Lil Mari❤️. My heart dropped😩😘. It was soo soo soo beautiful.

Tammy: Diamond Diamond look!

Diamond: what girl?

I gave her the neck less.

Diamond: BITCH... Nooo, Awww shit now😩my bff got a lil joint.

Tammy: Stop Diamond😂😂.

Diamond: Keli and Deja was up here earlier, they said they be back tomorrow.

Tammy: ok.. All I wanna know is who did this to us D?

Diamond: Tam.. Idek Bruh.. Like this shit fucked me up badly.. But you know we still the baddest bitches ina game fym😂.

Tammy: They already know.

Diamond: I want Sean to come up here and lay with me. Ever since this shit happened I can't be one min without being by his side.

Tammy: Must be nice😂😂.

Diamond: Shut up tammy😂, I'm sure Jamari will be up here wen Sean do and yall be over there yea😋😂.

Tammy: Suree😂.