Tammy?

Sean's POV

We finally , got all the information out of this nigga . I asked if he had a picture of these dudes. luckily he did and ,I'm going to find my girl, if it's not the last thing I do!💪Me and squad strapped up, loaded and ready for war!

I wonder what this nigga Isaiah doing , that he couldn't be helping me save Diamonds life? Isaiah and Diamond hated each other for years, over basic shyt. But that's my Manz!That man told me that place they were going was down south. The fuck is down south? I sent Keli , Déjà , Malakai and Lil sim to go over to Every drug store on the block and show them the picture to see if they have seen or heard anything about The Unknown Niggas. Me , Jamari , Mickco and Corinthian went over to the man house who they was going to get condoms from. The clock on my radio read 2:30. I've been out all night trying to find Tammy and Diamond I'm running out of time. I think I need to call Brianna and ask her if she seen Diamond or seen Tammy yesterday after school.

Brianna's POV

(phone rings)

What this nigga Sean want?

Brianna- Yes Sean!

Sean - Brianna did you see Tammy or Diamond yesterday after school?

Brianna- Yes ! why?

Sean- Because they been kidnapped!

Brianna- So!

Sean- So! tf you mean so?

Brianna- I don't care about them I'm glade they gone and I hope they die!

Sean- You stupid bit....

(Brianna hangs up the phone)

Sean- man I fucking hate that bitch. Lil gay ass Thot. Yes I kno she bisexual! Why did I go with her, cuz she had the ass that's all I wanted!

Brianna's POV

This nigga Sean better not ever call my phone again to tell me some about his girlfriend. The Fuck I look like? Yesterday after school I was talking to Jacob about do he like Tammy and Diamond, and he was telling me no😂😂... I was dtfl ... he asked me if I wanted to help him get them out the school... you know me I was in😳..

Tammy's POV
Ugh , where is Diamond? (begins crying). I just wanna go home to my mom and hug her one last time😔. Why me? Why did I have to have the life I have now? Why doesn't anybody like me? My life nor my best friends is going to end like this...💪 we bout to get outta here. I got up from the spot I was at , all bruised up , weak from the drugs and all the male body parts that been inside me! It's dark in here. I open a brown big old closet to see if there is any weapons inside of it. I'm not a harmful person but today I'm fucking everybody that ever did me wrong up! IDC💪 while I'm opening the closet I see a hidden door at the bottom of the base. I wiped all the dust off of it and climbed down the latter. I could here men , walking pass the room I was. Once I reached the bottom all I saw was pictures of dead girls they had rapped and killed. One picture was of Diamond😔. But she's not dead , and she isnt going to be! As I'm walking around I come upon a window. To bad it was all secured up with wood , nails and tape. There was a bathroom in the corner I went in to it... On the shelves was condoms, tampons , pads and A GuN! I grabbed the gun so fast and held it to my chest. I walk out the bathroom. I tried my hardest to get the window open. But it wouldn't budge. I heard more footsteps that sounded like they were coming down here😳! I ran into a closet all the way in the corner and climbed up inside a big black coat. There was no light to turn on.... So they couldn't see me. I stood there waiting to see if anybody was going to open it. A short man walked closer and closer to the closet. I could here his footsteps. I got the gun and held it right at the door so when he opens it bang he's dead. (Boom!). I shot him right in the heart💪😳.. I never thought I would have I do this to anybody. I took off his coat and grabbed his gun. I went back to the window and tried to open it. Ugh it won't open. I decide to bite the wood piece by piece😳. The wood began to crack and a few moments later the window was open. I climbed out of it to make sure that it was land right there and it was. I wasn't leaving because I didn't have Diamond with me. I ran back up stairs coming threw the unknown door I came down in. I checked the halls to see if anybody was there. I turned left to look in each room. One room I went into was a girl lying on the floor. I ran to see if it was Diamond and it wasn't. But I wasn't going to just leave her here. I stuck both of the guns I had in my pockets. And put her over my shoulders. For a skinny girl I'm really strong. I took her back down stairs in the closet I was hiding in so she could be safe. I locked it so nobody can come in expect for me. I'm still searching for Diamond man where is she?