💜C̸a̸n̸'t̸ g̸e̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ 🖤o̸f̸f̸ m̸y̸ m̸i̸n̸d̸💛

🅛🅞🅥🅔 🅘🅢 🅐🅝 🅘🅛🅛🅤🅢🅘🅞🅝 🅒🅛🅞🅤🅓🅘🅝🅖 🅨🅞🅤🅡 🅥🅘🅢🅘🅞🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅔🅡🅕🅔🅒🅣 🅜🅐🅖🅘🅒 🅣🅡🅘🅒🅚 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅡🅞🅛🅛🅘🅝🅖 🅨🅞🅤 🅗🅔🅐🅡🅣 -🅜.🅕🅘🅡🅔.🅒🅗🅘🅛🅓

~Nobody's POV~

Infiltrate them

Keep your cover

Find Intel

Play nice and gain their trust

Don't get attached

Those instructions echoed through his head as the energetic "Denki Kaminari" stepped into the elevator after a long day of school.  "Don't get attached"

He screwed up big-time

°•°•°•°•°•°

During their lunch break that day.

Kaminari stood in the lunch line patiently waiting for lunch Rush's amazing food. Little did he know, a certain short girl was making her way to him to say something she'd been meaning to say.

"Come on Kyoka it's so obvious you like him, just tell him already!"
-Mina

"Yeah what's the worst that can happen?"
-Toru

What's the worst that could happen?

She made her way ignoring the shouts from people for "cutting"

"Tch typical 1-A thinking they're so good they get food first" Monoma exclaimed.

She got behind him, though not actually in line. And tugged on Kaminari's shirt.

~Jiro's POV~
He started to turn around "Huh? Oh hey Jiro what's up?" He said with a smile. My face was now probably completely red. "I- " I started. Seriously Kyoka just say it already it's not that big of a deal."Are you okay you looked really hot do you need to go outside?" He asked "no I-... I"

"YOU GOT THIS!!!" Mina shouted from the other side of the cafeteria. Soon almost all the girls started cheering my name "Jiro Jiro Jiro..."

"What's with them?" Kaminari asked. I can't find the words I want to say...

~Nobody's POV~

Jiro rose to her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his. "YESSSSSSS GET HIMMMMM" Mina yelled "Dammmmmn" Sero yelled.

•ಥ╭╮ಥ sorry just this is too cute 😖•

"PDA!!!" Monoma yelled as Kendo slapped him upside his head.
She pulled away from Kaminari and looked at his bright red cheeks "I uh......I Uh- GOTTA GO BYE" she yelled running out of the cafeteria Kaminari stood there the most shooketh he'd ever been."Go get her Dumbass!!!" Bakugou yelled "Yeah" several people shouted in agreement.
He put his tray down and ran after Jiro. "Jiro wait come back!"
He saw her turn a corner. He sped up just as she got to the schoolyard

•(Yeah a cherry blossom tree scene be coming up :p)•

~Kaminari's POV~
"Guess you did need to come out side then?" I asked as I stood behind her under the Sakura tree.
"I just came out here so it'd be less embarrassing when you reject me" she said, still not turning around.
Reject? I couldn't do that to her
I... like her too so why not? It's perfectly normal for high schoolers to date and especially someone with my good looks. If I didn't get a girlfriend it'd be kinda fishy.
"Kyoka" I said pulling her shoulder so she was facing me. "I like you too" I said with a smile. "Your just saying that to make me feel better there's no way you like me I-" She started as I interrupted her by kissing her. I pulled away but not too far "Why wouldn't I like you? Your smart, talented, funny, and Beautiful" I said as I watched a single blossom fall perfectly on her head. I grabbed it and tucked it behind her ear

At that moment everything seemed perfect Kaminari even thought about telling the boss he was done and wanted to just carry out his hero career but nothing good ever lasts