It makes me mad

~Denki's POV~

I was in the elevator heading down to the common room where everyone was waiting for me. Idiot you weren't supposed to get attached yet here you are. You complain about the boss leaving everything for Tomura to run yet, you screw up a simple undercover mission. I... screwed up big time
I had never met Tomura let alone any of the league members. I purposely failed so I had a way to stay out of the way of league. My job was originally to be a spy since All Might is a teacher at UA and find his successor, now that... that was easy but when the boss got locked up I was to report to the doctor. It makes me mad he got to be in charge I'm smarter and way more talented, for God sakes I can touch things with all five fingers and not destroy it and I know what hygiene is. I hate Tomura Shigaraki.
The elevator binged and I put on a smile and walked to the couch.

•°•°•°•°
"Hey guys" I said jumping over the couch sitting next to Kyoka. "Hey denks" Mina said enthusiastically. "We were planning to watch a movie, all of us together you in?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah bro why wouldn't I?" I said "Alright, well Tsu said this anime movie called a silent voice was a really good film so we're going to watch that" Kirishima said clicking it on netflex.

°•°•°•°
"NO! NO NOOOOOO C'MON SHOYO YOU CAN DO IT SAVE HERRR" Mina yelled. Todoroki still had his emotionless face on, Bakugou looked bored, Ochaco was on the edge of the cushion on the verge of tears. "HE'S PULLING HER UP TO THE BALCONY!!" Toru yelled "Yeah we can see that moron" Bakugou said. "He Is lEaNiNg oVeR tHe RaIl MoRe aNd MoRe!!" Yaomomo said worriedly. As we watched the boy fall after saving Shoko from her suicide attempt Ochaco fell off and just went "WhYyYyY" Mina made the same expression she had when Aizawa said she couldn't join the test of courage in training camp.

•°•°•°•
(Time skip to the morning)
"What are you doing?!? Who the hell is this Doctor you're talking too!?!" Kyoka yelled.
"HE'S MY DOCTOR!" I defended. "REALLY THE DOCTOR NEEDS TO KNOW DIRECTIONS FOR THE DORMS?!??"
I am an idiot... I've been called that before but now it's true, I got a call from the Doctor at two am this morning and I thought Jiro was asleep. She heard me... I blew it!

"GET OUT!" she yelled
"Kyoka..." I started
"DON'T CALL ME THAT GET OUT OF MY DORM!" She yelled with tears falling to the floor. I walked out of the room and closed her door, running back to my room. I closed the door and fell to the ground starting to son, with my back against the door. After about fifteen minutes I grabbed a pre-packed bag and some other stuff.
There was a knock at my door "hey bro you good I heard yelling all the way from my dorm and wanted to see if everything was alright" Kirishima spoke on the other side of the door. Crap
"Yeah me and Jiro had a fight I'm fine" I said packing faster.
"What's that sound?" He asked "I'm cleaning up a bit" I lied. "Well you know where I am if you need me" He said. "Yep" I said listening to the door until I was sure he was gone. I gabbed various papers, envelopes and a pen.

To Kyoka

I'm sorry, I really do love you. I'm sorry it turned out this way. I am the traitor but not to the league. I was working directly under all for one, the doctor is who I reported to when all for one got arrested. I really did- no do care about all of you. I wasn't completely bad, I mainly fed them fake information. I gave them the dorm layout of class b, I was going to try and get out of all of this and when I got caught, I had to leave. I'm sorry
-Denki Kaminari