the spins

The capital is preparing for the districts to spin the wheels. the capitol drew the order the districts spin in. "District 9 has been selected first." President Cane Snow boomed out. the camera switched to the mayor of district 9.

The mayor walks up to the wheel and yanks it down. The wheel spins and it lands on 8. The entire crowd of children and parents in shock and horror; fifteen of them will be sent to die.

 President Snow reached back in and read out "6"  The mayor walks out and she spins the wheel. The wheel spins and as it passes two, it switches to three where it landed.

After district 6, President Snow threw his hand into the bowl and pulling out 4. The mayor walks up and spins the wheel. the wheel spins violently, as this was the hardest spin so far. As the wheel slows, it passes two and lands on one.

President Snow thrust his hand into the bowl and makes his announcement. "The next district is district 1".  The mayor, a very muscular man, walks up on stage and spins the wheel. The wheel lands on 19. the crowds start cheering and going crazy because 19 of them get sent into the games.

President Snow thrust his hand into the bowl and pulled out the next district. "3" He announced. District 3's crowd goes silent as the wheel will soon determine their fate. The clicking of the wheel slows and lands on 10. the whole crowd goes still, in horror as the camera switches to district 12. The mayor spins the wheel and as it slows it lands on 17. the whole crowd was frozen in shock, except the twelve and thirteen-year-olds who were crying

President Snow placed his hand into the bowl, before carefully plucking a paper. "8" He announced. The cameras, switch to district 8. The mayor spun the wheel and it landed on 20. the crowd in shock horrified that 20 of them will be reaped.

President Snow pulled a piece of paper. "8" The cameras switch again and the mayor of district 10 spins the wheel. the wheel lands on 22. The cameras switch to district 5. The mayor Quickly spins the wheel and it makes its way to 23, but just crosses the line, landing on 24.

district 7's mayor spins the wheel, and as it slows it reaches 18. district 2's mayor comes out and spins the wheel, the wheel reaching 11, but it reaches 12 as the crowds of district 2 go crazy.

The camera switches over to district 11, the final district. The final district mayor spins the wheel. The wheel slows where it landed on 4.

district   1 19 tributes

district   2 12 tributes

district   3 10 tributes

district   4  1 tribute

district   5 24 tributes

district   6  3 tributes

district   7 18 tributes

district   8 20 tributes

district   9   8 tributes

district 10 22 tributes

district 11  4 tributes

district 12 17 tributes