Chapter 6

❤❤💜💜❤❤💜💜
Albert's  POV

I have been awake for an hour. I had only 2 to 3 hours of sleep, i jot awake due to the nightmare. So i decided to go to Ashley's room. I know at this time she is probably sleeping.

The lights in the hallway were dimmed. I slowly opened tge door of Ashley's  room. Drake said that Ashley was my daughter without the results. Ashley's small body was lying on the bed with a blanket covering her.

I sat beside her on the bed "I am sorry Ashley. Even if you are not my daughter, you would say here as my daughter. I would love you like my own daughter. I couldn't save the one person who meant so much to I could atlest save you"

I leave her bed and go back to my room and start doing my remaining work which was left due to the appointment.

I do my work till 5 o'clock. After i was freshen up. I walk to the dinning room. It was almost 6 : 30. Simphan had already prepared the car. Today I have a very important  meeting with the share holders of the company. The meeting was to increase our profit  percentage.

♡♡♡♡

Our meeting had ended by 12 : 30. I was on the way to the hospital, Drake called and said that the result are up. Today I was on half-day. On reaching the hospital I made my way to the third floor and towards Drake cabin.

" Good Afternoon, Albert" Drake said. Drake was my childhood friend. Drake hand me an envelope and said " Wish you luck. Hope The little girl is your daughter. Take care of her ".

We bid ours bye. I left for home, I didn't open the reports, I was waiting to open it in front of Ashley. When I reach home I asked if Ashley had her lunch to Lucy she said 'Ashley had the lunch '.  I told Lucy to serve me food and went to wash my hands. I finished my food fast than other times.

I walk to Ashley's room to see her. As I opened the door I saw Ashley on the bed lying on the back looking at the ceiling. When she heard the door open she looked towards me and sat up.

"Ashley the result of the test have arrived. I haven't open it yet." "When are you going to open it ?" she asked. " I wanted you to open it" I said passing her the result.

" It is positive" tears gather in my eyes as she said it. " it means that you are my daughter" "i know." She said.  I wiped the tears from my eyes and went to hug her. She hugged me back.

It was like the most proud moment to be a father. Event without knowing that you have a daughter from past 12 years.

" Ashley, I will send Lucy with some cloths change and come down fast I want to take my baby girl for dinner. Before the dinner we will go to the park".

❤❤💜💜❤❤💜💜

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜