2nd Solo Album

Bella's second solo album Titan was released on February 13, 2021 with the title track Snapping. Bella wrote all the songs and helped Teddy with the production of most of them.

1. Jelly
Jelly is a vocal heavy song using the double meaning of Jelly to show jealousy that you can't hide. Bella had to use several vocal layers to achieve the effect of multiple people singing. She had originally written the song as a group release but Teddy had thought it would be better for her as a solo song.

2. Snapping
Snapping was oddly the most difficult song Bella has written, it took her over 3 months to finish. It was originally going to be a side track but after recording for the first time, Bella and Teddy agreed that it made a really good title track. The song is about the end of a relationship that is a quick as a snap of the fingers.

3. Say My Name
Say My Name was originally intended to be the title track and was the first song they recorded for the album. When they changed the title track to Snapping, Bella was going to save Say My Name for another comeback. However the upbeat song being confident in what you have and showing it off made it on the album as a fun dance song.

4. I'm Bad Too ft. DPR Live
She wrote and produced this song together with DPR Live as a chilled out lo-fi song for fans to enjoy. Bella is a big fan of Live and when he agreed to collaborate with her she in shock. The song is about going against the norms of girls to be delicate and rather accepting that you can be bad too.

5. Roller Coaster
Another runner up for the title track Roller Coaster talks about how the highs and lows of a relationship can feel like a roller coaster. It was edged out by Snapping since Bella thought is wasn't as good a performance song and would be better as a side track.

6. Betcha
Betcha is the sixth track on the album and has lyrics about falling in love and confessing to your crush. The hip hop R&B style song was meant to be a cheeky song that Bella secretly dedicated to Taehyung. She was inspired by how he had asked her out and wanted to make a song that everyone could relate too.

7. Chill
While she likes the way the song sounds, Chill is Bella's least favorite song on the album. She thinks her lyrics in this song are a bit basic and falls into the category of a typical pop song. However she felt that it was a good edition to the album and fans certainly agree as it is one of the most popular songs from the album.

8. Terminal
The theme of Terminal is heartbreak and trying to forget pain of it. Terminal is the third sibling to her earlier releases Bad Habits and Nocturnal. It has the same vibe as both previous songs with sad lyrics and a more nostalgic upbeat melody. Terminal is Bella's favorite song off the album.

9. My Sea
My Sea talks about growing up and trying to find yourself. It as a ballad song Bella wrote to showcase her singing ability and she felt that it fit well with the other songs on the album.

10. Eclipse
The last song on the album is titled Eclipse. It talks about love being destiny and happening without reason. Jennie has a writing credit for this song as she helped Bella with some of the lyrics.

Album Cover