The New Kokichi

Shuichi POV:

Monokuma told us go to to the gym for a motive. I am super nervous, what's going to happen? We all got to the gym, Kokichi was there before all of us. He smiled at me and waved. I waved back. Not gonna lie, Kokichi made me nervous. He was really mysterious and always lied. It's kinda hard not to be nervous around him. Monokuma popped up. 

"Upupup! Who want's to know todays motive?!" he shouted. 

"Get o with it you build-a-bear reject!" Miu hissed. 

"Alright, alright! One person will get their pregame memories back! Decide on who it is! And quick!" Monokuma laughed. Everyone stared at Kokichi.

"I say we vote Kokichi!" Kaito shouted. Everyone nodded.

"He could be nicer!" Angie added. 

"Alrighty then! Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, please come to the stage!" Monokuma said. Kokichi complied. Monokuma ushered him behind the curtains and after a second, we could hear Kokichi crying in pain. I could see peoples faces pale. Tenko covered Himiko's ears, Rantaro hugging Kaede, even Miu looked like she was getting sick. 

"I don't think even that dengrate male deserves this..." Tenko said. 

"I think we should say sorry to him when he get's out..." Angie said. Everyone, except Maki and Kaito, nodded.

"Well he deserves it!" Kaito shouted. That pissed me off.

"Then go get it done yourself Kaito! He's in pain! All he's done is annoy and antagonize us!" I yelled. Kaito looked taken aback. 

"Yeah. Atua is disappointed in all of us! Especially you now!" Angie said. Kaito looked down, angry. Then, Monokuma dragged, literally, Kokichi out. Kokichi was unconscious and had tears streaming down his face.

"When Kokichi wakes up, he'll be completely new! Also, he won't have any Ingame memories. Tata!" Monokuma laughed before disappearing. I picked Kokichi up, and everyone headed into my room. I set Kokichi on the bed. Everyone had a guilty look on their face. 

"Even he didn't deserve that..." Tenko muttered. Angie and Himiko were hugging her. 

"Nobody deserved that..." I said. Then Monokuma appeared, looking awkward. 

"What is it reject?!" Miu shouted at him. 

"I might have just done some research on his Pregame self. And you won't like it." Monokuma said darkly. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you wanted despair!" I said. 

"I do! But... whatever! Find out for yourself! His Pregame personality is worse than Ingame!" Monokuma shouted before disappearing.

"Hah! The reject probably just wants to trick us!" Miu shouted. I wasn't so sure. Kokichi suddenly started to stir. He blinked a couple of times.

"W-where am I...?" Kokichi asked. I motioned for everyone to get out and they did, Kiibo shutting the door behind him. 

"Kokichi, do you know why your here?" I asked him. When Kokichi saw me, his eyes lit up.

"Shuichi~!" he purred. I blushed. It's illegal for him to be this cute! He held my hands and said something I thought I would NEVER hear come out of his mouth.

"Hit me, will you?" if I had tea, I probably would have spit it out. 

"W-what? Why?!" I yelped. Kokichi looked heartbroken.

"Y-you don't love me anymore?" he started crying. I tried calming him down but it seemed to make him more upset. 

"I-I do love you! I'm just not gonna hit you!" that seemed to take a blow to him. He pushed me aside and ran out. God, all I did was say I love him.... wait. I SAID I LOVED HIM! I felt my cheeks go red. I than ran outside. I went to the others, assuming that Kokichi was there. He was not. 

"Where's Kokichi?" Himiko asked.

"I don't know. He ran away. And I think Monokuma was telling the truth. Cause...." I trailed off. 

"Cause what Shuichi?" Maki asked.

"Cause-"

CLIFFHANGER AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!