Do you not love me...?

Kokichi POV:

I don't think Shuichi loves me anymore.... Did I do something wrong? I hid in the room that was apparently mine. What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this? All I did was ask him to show me love! Nothing more! Yet, he acted like the others. That entire school, except a few, that avoided me. Ignored me. I was just a waste of space to almost the entire school. But Shuichi came along... he showed me all his love! Everyday he would show it! But.... he doesn't love me now... what should I do? Why did HE have to turn like everyone else? Were my parents and those few kids really the only ones who loved me? No! That can't be true! Shuichi does love me! He loves me with all his heart! I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. 

"It's Shuichi...." said the voice I knew all to well. I flung open the door and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind him. I hugged him. He hesitantly hugged back.

"Shuichi....?" I asked. 

"Yes?" he asked back. 

"Do you.... not love me anymore?" I asked. Tears were streaming down  my face.

"N-No! I d-do love you!" he said quickly. 

"Then why-" I began to ask something before he covered my mouth. 

"You just don't know what REAL love is. And I'll try helping you with that." he said. I tilted my head. Real love? Isn't my love real? 

"Are you saying my love isn't real?" I asked.

"No, I'm just saying that the way you view love isn't. People don't harm the ones they love." Shuichi said, kissing my forehead. 

"They don't....?" I questioned. 

"They don't." he stated. Was how I viewed love wrong? Do I REALLY love Shuichi? I'm beginning to question now...