Problem and Solution

Shuichi POV:

I told them the problem. They all looked concerned. Well Kaito and Maki didn't. 

"I don't see what the problem is. His past self could just be a Masochist." Maki said bluntly(Me: Your not wrong but you aren't right Maki-Roll!) 

"I agree with Maki-Roll. Kokichi's just some creep! Let's leave him alone!" Kaito shouts. I glare at him.

"And what if was Maki who was that way? Or what if it was Kaito? Would you say the same thing?" I asked. Maki and Kaito looked at each other. Kaito sighed.

"I guess you have a point. But we don't even know what the real problem is! So how are we to help Kokichi?" Kaito questioned. Then Monokuma appeared.

"I can help with that!" He laughed. 

"Really? Or is it a joke?" Maki asked. 

"For realizies! I swear on my beard honor." He said. He has NO honor. I doubt Monokuma knows what that is. But if he's agreeing to help, we can't turn him down.

"Alright. What's the problem?" I asked.

"Well, when Kokichi was a kid, his parents abused him! They called it 'love', so when people bullied him he already had this twisted sense of he he thought was 'love' and thought they were showing him their 'love'! He completely ignored the fact they we're bullying him and thought it was natural!" Monokuma said. I could tell everyone was disgusted. Who wouldn't? 

"I guess we should help him then. He may be a brat, but he does need help to show what real love is." Maki sighed. I could tell everyone agreed.

"Even that dengrate male doesn't deserve this!" Tenko said. 

"But how do we solve it?" I asked. They all looked like they were thinking. 

"Aha! Atua says we should all show him love all the time! That should help!" Angie exclaimed.

"So, we should all spend time with the brat and be kind to him?" Miu said. 

"Yep! So you'll have to change your attitude Miu!" Angie said. Miu sighed.

"Fine. But I'm swearing for hours afterwards!" Miu said. Guess we have a solution to Kokichi's problem! But can we execute the solution?