Part 32 - Aryan's Jealousy

Priya sat near Peehu lightly stroking on her hair, seeing this a confused frown appeared on Aryan's face.

"Who is she? Why is Mumma caring for her so much?" Aryan squinted his eyes.

Aryan did not like the fact that his mother was showing so much concern and love towards this girl.

Slowly he crawled on to the bed close to Priya. He removed Priya's hands away from Peehu and pulled it towards him. Aryan hugged his mom tightly resting his head on her chest.

"Aryan, what is it now?" asked Priya seeing jealousy creeping Aryan. Aryan did not say anything but hugged her tightly.

Priya cupped his face in her palms making him look at her.

"Aryan, what are you doing?" asked Priya, raising her brows.

"Mumma, who is she? Why are we here?" asked Aryan innocently as he did not like her worrying for Peehu.

"Aryan, she is Peehu. She is not well." Priya said gently, caressing Peehu's hair. Aryan again pulled her hand away from Peehu hugging his mother more tightly.

"Aryan bacha, she is not well." Priya tried explaining Aryan. But he ignored it and hugged her ever more tightly.

"Aryan, leave me." Priya frowned.

"Mumma come let's go home, I am bored here." said sulking Aryan.

Priya sighed deeply. "That is why I told you not to come with me. I know you will be bored but did not listen to me at all." said Priya sternly.

"Mumma please, I want to go back. Take me home." requested Aryan as he pouted.

"No, we will go from here once Peehu wakes up." said Priya.

"Then, wake her up." said Aryan and pokes Peehu's hand. He did not like his mother's constant concern for Peehu. Priya held Aryan's hand frowning at him angrily.

"No, Aryan. Don't do this." Priya said as Aryan looked up at her.

"Don't disturb her, Ok? She will wake up when she is fine but now please sit quietly." scolded Priya.

"No Mumma, I want to go home. Please Mumma. Please Mumma." Said Aryan persistently. Priya exhaled sharply looking at stubborn Aryan. She had no energy to argue with him.

At the same time, Natasha entered Peehu's room hearing the noise from the room.

Priya was about to get up when Natasha said, "No, it's okay. Please sit. I just came to check on Peehu."

"She did not wake up yet." Priya replied seeing Peehu.

Natasha nodded looking at Peehu and then turned to look at Aryan who was clinging to Priya with a slight frown on his face.

"Aryan, come with me; we will go to the garden and play." Said Natasha noticing sulking Aryan.

Priya was astonished with the sudden change in Natasha's behavior. She was alarmed and shocked at the same time. She scrutinized Natasha concisely.

Natasha bent to Aryan's level asking, "Will you come with me?"

Aryan nodded her head in 'NO' and clung to Priya more.

Natasha then looked at Priya who was looking suspiciously at her.

"Aryan must be feeling bored. I will take him for a walk." said Natasha to Priya with a neutral expression. "Come on Aryan. I will show you the garden. It is very big." Natasha tried again. Aryan again nodded in the negative.