Part 5 - Misunderstanding

In the school,

Priya is taking the class and checking the homework one by one. Priya became very happy when she saw that peehu finished her homework.

"Good girl Peehu, you have finished your homework today!" Priya praised Peehu caressing her head. Peehu became very happy and flashed a bright smile to Priya.

Bell rang and recess started. Priya made sure everyone eats his or her food properly. After lunch, Priya guided students to the playground. She watched everyone but her eyes were fixed to Peehu most of the time. Something about Peehu was gathering Priya's attention. She could not point out what the reason is but she felt like knowing Peehu for a long time. Once the recess got over, she took everyone back to the class.

After recess completed,

Priya told everybody to take out his or her drawing book.

"Today you all are going to draw your family. Therefore, you are going to draw whoever is there in your family like mom, dad, sister, brother and grandparents. So let's begin." Priya said enthusiastically.

All students started drawing and Priya walked around the classroom while checking students' drawings.

Priya looked at the drawing from Peehu.

"Wow Peehu such a nice drawing." Priya was impressed with Peehu's drawing. Peehu smiled gleefully hearing her praise.

"So let me guess who your family members are" said Priya playfully. She put the drawing on the desk for Peehu to look.

"This is your father and that should be your mother. She should be your grandmother and this cute little girl standing in the middle is Peehu. Am I correct?" questioned Priya joyfully.

"Yes you are correct ma'am but there is one mistake," Peehu said pointing one finger up.

"What is that?" asked Priya, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"She is not my mother, she is my bua" said Peehu, pointing at Natasha's drawing.

"Then why didn't you draw your mother?" asked Priya worriedly.

Peehu looks down, becomes sad. "I don't know where my mother is. I also don't know what she looks like but my papa said that my mom looks very pretty just like me" Peehu said keeping her hand on her heart.

After hearing that, Priya felt that something crushed her heart. She felt bad for Peehu. Priya quickly hugged Peehu, kissing her forehead. Priya remembers Pari after hearing from Peehu. Pari also must be feeling similar to Peehu. Priya's eyes welled up with tears thinking about Pari. She quickly wiped the tears away.

From that day onwards, Priya gave special attention to Peehu. Somewhere inside her, she connected with Peehu in a very less time. Peehu also feels the same way for her teacher. She never missed school and always completed her homework. The principal also noticed that Peehu has special bonding with Priya and saw positive changes in Peehu.

Also at home, everyone noticed Peehu has changed for the better.

Priya was preparing Meher's favorite vegetable biryani. Every weekend, Meher spends most of the time at Priya's house while playing with Aryan and Amaira. After the death of Deepti, Meher became lonely and Priya took care of her like a mother. Aryan and Amaira are good friends with Meher. Priya also has a special connection with Meher and she feels good spending time with Meher as she reminds Pari.

Meher was sleeping beside Priya hugging her tightly. Aryan and Amaira always fight, as they also wanted to sleep beside Priya. Priya's happiness is within them.