Jungkook is angry (1/2) || 15

A/N- SURPRISE! 😁✌️

Go and read it first, we can talk at the end 😌

××××××

"Step back" Aera warned.

"Come on Aera, just a little bit won't hurt." Stacey said with a smirk. The two girls, who were standing behind her, fived each other while laughing.

"I'm telling you for the last time Stacey, Step. Back." Aera glared at her. The girl didn't listen and shoved the burning the cigarette towards Aera. "Fuck you!" She cursed and threw her bag aside, grabbing Stacey's hand and twisting it behind her back.

The two of her friends frowned and stepped forward ready to pounce at her. Aera kicked Stacey away and dodged the two girls. She knew she wasn't supposed to get into to fights but they asked for it! She groaned when Stacey caught Aera by her hair.

"Bitch" she growled.

Aera clenched her jaw and decided to use the super cool move she learnt a few days back from Jungkook. Wrapping her right arm around Stacey's head and tangled her leg, she elbowed her in the stomach with her free arm and took the opportunity to slam her body on the ground harshly. The girl cried loudly holding her back. Her friends gasped and knelt beside her to see if she passed out or anything. Because the way Aera threw her on the hard ground she could've hit her head pretty bad. Aera glared at them and ran her hand through her hair before leaving.

She walked past a few people who were watching the whole thing and giving looks to her now. She cracked her neck entering the girl's washroom and standing in front of the mirror.

"Ouch" Aera winced as her finger touched one of the open cuts on her cheek, "Did I just fight cats?" She whispered to herself. There were scratch marks on her arms, neck and stomach.

She heard a few girls talking outside the restroom and decided to listen as the conversation involved her name. She instantly took her bag and went inside one of the empty stalls.

"Yeah, I know right. She'd be in trouble now." One of the girls said.

"Of course she'd be. Did you see the way she threw Stacey down. She could've died!"

Aera rolled her eyes knowing she wouldn't have died and people are just exaggerating things now.

"I heard someone told the principal"

Aera's eyes widened at that. Now that they're talking about it, she realized how bad she messed up. She covered her mouth with her palm muttering hundreds of curses to herself for being so stupid.

"No no no, I have to do something. They'll call Oppa." She muttered under her breath, "They'll kill me for what I've done. Shit shit shit!"

"Idea!" She breathed out, "Running away? The principal won't find out... but Oppa will. No no no think of something else Aera."

"Oh god! What have I done" she groaned silently, hitting her head on the wall.

After a few minutes she peeked out and sighed in relief. She locked the door of the restroom and opened the window at the back reconsidering her first thought. She gulped thickly and glanced down checking if there was anyone near by. It was the backside of the parking area. And since the school wasn't dismissed yet, there was nobody there.

"Its not that high..." She mumbled. "Dear god, please save me."

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply taking the time to pray so that she won't slip accidentally and fall down. She threw her bag down and climbed on the window. After a ten-minute struggle she safely made it down. And to be very honest, she had never been so happy on reaching the ground in her life. After making sure no one was watching, she made her way to the small gate at the back which nobody really used. It wasn't that hard for her to climb and get on the other side.