BOOK 2: The Centaur's Tomb

||BOOK 2 of THE WALKWE||WATTY 2022 SHORTLIST||

In the sequel to Lone Werewolf, Volya, an 18-year-old werewolf, follows his visions back to the magic island to confront the pack that abandoned him. He is eager to fight for the place for him and his in the hidden world of the Walkwe.

***

***

***

A teen's life is harsh, and that's a fact. It goes double for a teen werewolf!

Volya should be preparing for his freshman year at an American University and snuggling with his lover, but no! The same dream about exiled centaurs keeps him up at night. Unable to endure the rift within himself, wanting to find his mother and sister more than ever, Volya returns to the magic island.

This time, his pack is there, but not everyone is happy to see him. Correction--only one person is happy to see him. He fights derision and millennia-old custom--not just for his sake, but for all the abandoned boys like him. Dammit, he'll scale a mountain to make his point! Actually... he does. And it's the tallest mountain in Europe. Take that, haters!

Like he said, he would go to any length... except... oh, come on!!!

Must he *really* kick-start a ritual by handing over the bones of the Walkwe's ancestral enemy, a mighty centaur chieftain? That's frigging dangerous, that's what it is! Or even better-must he turn his back on his soulmate now? Because his lover, an American pop-star, picked this particular minute to demand proof that Volya ain't just like Peter Pan- easy to love and impossible to keep. Give this werewolf a break!

First Published: July 4, 2022