Him

(Coraline POV)
All I wanted was to be a hero. But my mom has me kill which I don't like I should probably introduce myself I'm Coraline Handler I'm 30 and I sneak out and save lives but my mom caught me and she got so mad that she made me look 13 as my "punishment" I am top assassin at the commission and I make sure the timeline is correct hints why I'm apart of the correction center. My mother called me in her office I opened the door to find my mom sitting and a man he looked like he was in his fifties.

"Mom who's this?." "Oh sweetie you're here this is mister Five Hargreeves he is working in the correction center a-." " Okay and why does that concern me?" I cut her off "well I was hoping you could train him." "No the hell mom I have better things to do." " I'm not asking you I'm telling you and please show him to his room." " You know what fine fuck it." " come on" I agreed

(Five hargreeves pov)
This girl is rude as hell well I have no other choice but to follow her. " You could've been nicer about it." I say with an attitude " I don't really do nice to people like you soo yeah how about a no." She responded "what do you mean people like me?" " oh you know people who are ok with KILLING." She answered practically screaming the last word " yeah ok you think I'm ok with this I was in a situation I couldn't get out of so I had to take this offer." I argued she stopped walking and said "here's your room training starts tomorrow." "Oh and I know what your thinking." "Ok then what am I thinking." I asked " I didn't choose this job my mother forced me and I'm my free time I save lives so there you go."

She left leaving me in shock.

Time skip Coralines POV:

A/n: check out the playlist I made um and hope you like it