Still dont know my name

Time skip coralines POV
"You know we've known each other for 3 years know and I still don't know your name Dolores." Five stated "Well I have a name and it's certainly NOT Delores why do you call me that any way." I asked loading the gun while five was writing down an equation we've been "best friends" for two years he told me about the apocalypse and his plan to save his family and the world but he would always say "we" when he told about getting stuck in the apocalypse "Because you remind me of her." Five finally spoke snapping me out of my thoughts "who?" I questioned "Delores she and I have been together for years and her attitude was just like yours." "Oh" I said kinda of disappointment why was I disappointed it was nice to hear that five wasn't alone but I was kinda sad to be he wasn't alone do I no I don't five stopped writing as I shook the thought out.

"That's wrong." I said pointing to the typo "no it's not I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing." He argued with a sure tone in his voice JFK started coming around so I made sure he got assassinated-while Five opened a portal to 2019 "Ready?" Five asked I nodded in response he started to open up a portal JKF got assassinated but when o turned around five was gone "oh shit." I said with a sigh.

Five POV
I fell to the ground and felt my clothes a little baggier then before "Does any one else see little number five or is it just me?" Klaus questioned I looked down to see I'm in my 13 year old body "shit."

                        THE AUTHOR SPEAKS

sorry for not updating for a while I've been busy and you know I had to come up with ideas so what's going to happen to Coraline and will you and five date???? Lets find out thank for reading and don't forget to vote. 

Yours truly, luccia 🖕🏼