005; BEWARE THE NICKI STAN

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"goofy ass corpse"

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"NO NO, JASPER YOU GOTTA BITE YOUR LIP AND SQUINT AT THE SAME TIME" Ophelia instructed once again showing the younger boy the pose. It was a few days after the groups near death encounter and the sun had painted the forest with golden syrup, the leaves were rustling slowly providing the cadence of lullaby. Ophelia had convinced Jasper to get up and go for a walk (not because she actually cared about his well-being... of course not..) and they were joined with accomplishment of Octavia, whom was watching with amusement  as Ophelia tried to show Jasper a pose for the first time.

"That's it, Jay! Now don't forget to say swag and do that exact pose whenever you're in a socially uncomfortable position." She said causing the younger to look at her confusedly "But for what reason?" Ophelia's smile melted slowly off her face and she tried to remember a reason her generation had began doing the so called pose but genuinely couldn't find any, instead of telling Jasper that she simply ruffled the boys head and said "Do not question me young one." The brunette rolled his eyes but netherless gifted the witch with a smile.

Octavia laughed slinging an arm around the injured boy "Ophelia is an odd one." The witch rolled her eyes waving her hand and watching as the Blake girl stumbled "If anyone is weird it's you bestie, you didn't even join in this morning when i started saying my prayers this morning!" Octavia stared at the witch blankly "You were singing watermelon sugar high by that one old guy."

Ophelia gasped, dark eyes narrowed into slits and she snarled "Bitch that's blasphemy, don't you ever disrespect our lord and saviour Harry Styles again!" Octavia snorted which caused the witch to roll of her sleeves "Hold me back Jasper! I'm about to beat a bitch!" However she lowered her arm upon hearing no response from the younger boy, his face was pale and his body was tighter but what alarmed Ophelia was the almost terrified look the boy held in his eyes "You good, my dude?"

The boys terrified eyes met her own and he shakily quirked his lips "Aww look at that she does care.. It's nothing.. I'm fineOphelia raised an eyebrow but decided not to comment instead linking her arm with Octavia who attempted to calm Jasper down "You're with us Jasper, besides we're in front of the camp, nothing will happen to us" Ophelia hummed in agreement to Octavia's words, raising her palm and watching as lightning cracked on it "Besides Nicki didn't raise no weak-"