002; ALL THAT ASS

"did no one else hear her say witch!?"

THE SIGHT OF CLARKE APPROACHING THE TWO BLAKES CAUGHT Ophelia's eyes, with a slight tilt over her hand she felt the familiar cool feeling rush through her bones and soon she found herself next to them.

"I hear you have a gun. Good. Follow me." Clarke says speaking to their self appointed leader. Bellamy let a smug smirk overtake him, his eyes dancing with amusement as he assessed the blonde "And why would I do that?"

The roles reversed and Clarke was the one who held a smug smile on her naturally pink tinted lips "Because you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." Bellamy's smirk wore away, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the blonde before him.

"Damn, Blake she just pulled an uno reverse card on you." The two 'supposedly' fictional characters turned their heads to the witch. Bellamy jumping up as he realised she stood right next to him "How- did- what?" He mumbled confused looking frantically between the log and the girl.

Ophelia released a small 'aw' sound reaching up to pull his cheeks "Poor baby, his brain seems to have fried." Bellamy's eyes narrowed into slits and he pushed her hands away from his cheeks.

Clarke who had been glancing between the two with a knowing smile finally spoke up "You coming... um?" Offering the blonde a bright smile Ophelia placed her hand forward "Ophelia Vega." She said ignoring Bellamy's surprised splutters.

"And yes, I'm coming." She said with a smile. Ophelia wasn't one to necessarily care for anyone other than herself and her sister, but Jasper had been sweet on her since she came (and so had Monty) and she felt it was the morally correct option. Besides she just got here she'd had to wait a while before releasing the raging chaotic evil bitch inside of her.

AS OPHELIA HIKED THROUGH THE FOREST SHE COULD'NT HELP BUT ADMIT it was stunning, the blue sky carpeting the forest view. Yet nothing could complete to the beauty the was Bellamy Blake's ass. Ophelia walked by herself behind Murphy (who she internally vowed to kiss at least once) and the god made human being known as Bellamy Blake.

And like an invisible force had possessed her, her hand met his butt causing him to once again jump.Irritated he turned to the strange girl who had a large smile on her face

God he looks so fucking cute when he's pissed. Eliza did well!!

"Damn Blake, what you doing with all this ass." Bellamy grunted his eyes glancing towards the younger boy next to him who had began to die of laughter "What is wrong with you?" He muttered. The girl was definitely different to many he had met in the Ark she was wild and his opinion frankly annoying.

The black girl shrugged, her lips still split into a large smile, her pearly whites on display, somehow she had placed herself in Murphy's arms while he held her bridle style ( how he had ended up carrying was a mystery even he could not solve) "Off the top of my head, I'd say lack of parental affection and predisposition for anxiety and depression."