3

Kuroneku-sama is the back cat in Trigun. I had to look it up at first. I've only seen the anime on prime, but I love Trigun. They never actually say the name of the cat, however the cat was based off of the creators actual cat, who was named Kuroneku-sama. There, a new anime for you guys to watch, as well as the name to the cat you'll see pop up in there. PS. Kuroneku literally means 'black cat', while Kuroneku-sama means 'lord black cat'.

Izuku walked through the door of his house, wearing his backpack, with Kuroneku on his shoulders, and with a bag of cat goods. "Mom I'm home!" He yelled, taking off his shoes. "Welcome home dear!" His mother greeted, walking over to her son. She soon spotted the black feline on his shoulder. "Who's this?" She asked, pointing to Kuroneku. "Hm? Oh! This is Kuroneku-sama, I found her near here. The mother passed away... can we keep her? Pleeeeaaase? I'll take care of her ALL by myself." Izuku pleaded. Izuku didn't ask for many things, but Inko still has her worries. "Okay, but since she is a stray I'm going to take her to the vet soon. Okay?" Izuku's eyes lit up immediately. "Okay mom!" He said. "Now go play, I'm making dinner right now." She said, watching him go to his room.

Izuku put Kuroneku on his bed, and put his backpack next to his desk. Afterwards he sat down on his bed and took out the contents he bought at the store earlier. There were a few cat toys, and a single cat bed, he also got three cans of tuna (the ones without the toxic liquid) and opened one for her, before placing it on the ground. (Didn't want to make a mess on his bed.) He then put the cat toys around, putting her bed in the corner next to his bed. Izuku smiled at his setup, and made sure to finish putting everything away, in the end he smiled at this arrangement, and sat back on his bed

He pondered what to look at first, but decided to learn about quests, the options had been bugging him all day.

Play tutorial? [YES]/[NO]

Izuku clicked yes, then Anima started up again.

There are two types of quests. Side quests, and main quests. Main Quest are not optional, they will appear when something significant happens. The price for failure from main quests can be quite severe at times. However, the reward can also be just as great. However side quest are optional, and rarely ever cause a huge impact on your life. You are usually able to choose whether or not to accept a side quest, and many of them will stay active for some time. However, the EXP is not always as good as main quests.

Time limits are shown as so;
(00:00:00)
And will appear at multiple periods of times. They show up in events, side quests, main Quests, and there is always a simpler clock when you look at your wrist that just shows the current time.

Hearing this Izuku looked at his wrist, seeing that his mother should be done with dinner soon. 'Cool' he thought. Izuku noticed that Anima had stopped and told Anima to continue.

Options are the choices of what you can do in a moment, they appear when you have an important decision to make, and are often accompanied by the time limit shown above. Some actions are not shown at certain times, signaling that it is not an option, or that another option worked for them both. Sometimes you will only get two options, other times you might get upwards to 10 depending on your situation.

Izuku nodded at this, wondering what would need to happen in order to get so many choices. He then realized he forgot to check his stats. He face palmed before getting ready to call up his stats. "Izuku, dinner's ready!" Inko called from the other room. Izuku hesitated, he really wanted to see his stats, but he also needed to tell his mother about this. Getting up he walked out of the room (Kuroneku following) and sat at the table, eating dinner. They ate in uncomfortable silence. Izuku decides to bring it up first, glad he still had his title on, but it was still awkward. "Mom. I have something I need to tell you." Izuku started. "I found something, well more like it found me... anyways so now I have this power... I guess?" Izuku said, trying to explain it. Inko was slightly confused, but seemed to understand a bit. "So... something found you... and gave you a power?" She asked. "Yeah, something like that." He said. "Is that why your eyes are different, I noticed it when you came in, but I thought I was just seeing things at first..." She said, even more nervous than him. "Who gave you a quirk, and what quirk?" She asked. Izuku knew it wasn't a quirk, but decided to go along with it anyways. "Well they call themselves Anima, or something. And now I have a special connection to animals! It kinda works like an RPG! Like I can befriend animals, like in Pokémon. But I also have my own skills I can level up, like in Skyrim!" Izuku realized Skyrim was probably not the best connection, but went along with it anyways. Inko nodded, despite not knowing a lot about video games. "I trust you. But be careful, okay?" She eventually said. Izuku smiled before thanking his mother. They then continued with dinner. Inko told Izuku that she would do dishes. Because of this Izuku went to his room.