2

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, I am getting back into this book now tho! I've also completely finished it this chapter and updated a few things. I suggest reading all the way through. Sorry that this took so long to get to. Hope you enjoy! (ps. In the first chapter I edited so relations to also included Mitsuki (the aunt).

" = tech thing talking

" = me talking

"Tamer!" Izuku shouted as he chose the option. A blinding light surrounded him, as his body went to fit this role he felt a rush of power. He heard the voice of a great beast speak to him...

Blessed by the All Father....

You have such a great heart that deems you worthy of this power....

Use the power of the All Father to help everything and fill everything's heart with happiness....

I will be watching you Izuku Midoriya

Izuku gasped as he was brought back from the echoes and the feeling of controlling such power. He pulled out his phone and turned to the camera to see any changes. What he saw made him smile like a maniac. His eyes looked more like cat eyes, having slits in them. They emerald green with yellow around the edge of the slits. "Status."

Name: Izuku midoriya
Title: No Fucks Master (New title available)
Level 1: (0/1000)
Hp: 105
Mp: 0/0 (must learn a spell/martial art)
Stamina: 110
~~~~~~~~~
Vitality: 8
Strength: 7
Dexterity: 7
Intelligence: 45
Wisdom: 15
Agility: 8
Endurance: 8
Luck: U̷̝̟̦̐͋n̸̙̿̔͘͜͜k̶̡̛͚̘͗n̴̢͕̘̉̃̓o̵̘͋̐̈́w̵̬̒̿͑n̷̦̭͒͒

Perks

Gamer Mind: Your mind is part of you and you are part of your mind.
Always keep a calm mind and any mental affecting status effects are negated. Takes time the stronger the status effect is.
Lvl: MAX

Gamer Body: Your body is part of you and you are part of your body. Your body is more resilient to life inflicting injuries and effects. Resting fully recovers Hp, Mp, Stamina. Recovery is reduce the more poor the sleeping arrangement is.
Lvl: MAX

Nerd: Your greatest tool is your mind and intellect. 10% EXP gain to Intelligence and Wisdom.
Lvl: 8 EXP: 230/550

Symbolic Master:You feel better around your friends.
When around someone (any species) you are comfortable with, your vitality and endurance increase by 20%
Level:MAX

He grinned. He can work with this. Until he saw the time. "Oh shit! I'm going to be late! Maybe there's a shortcut or something I can find...." while izuku was muttering this, a kitten mewed from distress. Izuku heard this and walked to find the kitten. When he found it, it was this black female kitten.

Izuku was wondering what a small kitten was doing there when he heard a chime.

Side Quest(1)

[Lost kitten]

Details: help the kitten find its mother.

Reward| +100 EXP.

??? Will confront you. Interact with ??? without starting a fight.

Bonus:???

Failure| +10 EXP, -??? Reputation