Chapter 2. Ouch. So That's What It Feels Like.

Percy's POV

As soon as I left Thalia to find Annabeth, the nagging feeling became a throbbing headache, and the feeling of having my heart stabbed, then ripped out of my chest. It hurt really bad, but I dismissed it. Everything is fine. Right?

I was broken out of my thoughts by the sound of a groan. Me being the Seaweed Brain I am, I uncapped Riptide and followed it.

The groaning led to a dark corner of the Olympus Throne Room, with a dark door that was hidden in the shadows. I was only able to see it because of Riptide.

Before my hand could reach the door handle, a moan of pleasure came from the room that made my blood freeze, and the pain in my heart worse.

"Oh, Annabeth. Yes!" The voice from inside moaned loudly.

I paused, but quickly got my Demi-Phone out, and started videotaping. the voice moaned again.

"Hurry, Annabeth! I wanna go to the ceremony then finish this in my cabin, babe."

I busted down the door, making sure my phone was out of sight from them, but it would still videotape it.

"What in the name of Zeus is going on here!" I shrieked at the image I just saw.

Annabeth was almost naked, wearing nothing but a bra that was almost off, and underwear that left little to the imagination. What was even worse was the guy under her. Shocked and paralyzed, I took a step back.

"What the hell is wrong with you, dude! Can't you see we are trying to do something!" The guy yelled at me. Did I mention that he was the son of Zeus that Annabeth found three days ago, and was wearing nothing but boxers?

Annabeth stared at me with horror in her eyes, but she wasn't trying to hide the amusement in them.

"I trusted you, I had faith in you, I was loyal to you, and most importantly, I loved you. I gave you all of me, and I went into Tartarus for you. I see that our so-called 'love' was only one sided. Goodbye Annabeth," I sneered, throwing the ring at her, while only allowing one year to fall. "Have fun with your boy toy."

I turned around, slammed the door, and ran to the middle of the Throne Room.

"Perseus Jackson! Why are you late?" Thalia whisper yelled at me as I stood next to her. "Where's Annabeth?"

"She's having fun with her boy toy. Also known as your newest brother." I calmly replied, walking away.

Third Person POV

The reward ceremony went by in a blur, and the Seven, including Queen Hylla, Nico, and Reyna, except for Percy, received minor Godhood. (Look for A/N at end of chappie for what they are the God/Goddess of)

Finally, Zeus called up Percy. "Perseus Jackson! The Olympian Council decided that you are worthy, and if you accept, we offer you Godhood, and a spot on the Olympian Council as our 15th Olympian. Do you accept?"

Percy thought it over in his head. Be an Olympian, and live forever, but remember the pain he has received from her?

"Lord Zeus, Council, I must decline. I would like three wishes instead. Do you swear on the Styx that you will fulfill my wishes?"

The gods nodded with confusion. "As long as it is in our abilities."

"I wish..."

A/N
•Annabeth~ Minor of Wisdom and Architecture
•Piper~ Minor of Inner Beauty and Charmspeak
•Hazel~ Minor of Jewels and Second Chances
•Jason~ Minor of Winds and Lightning
•Frank~ Minor of Shapeshifters and Strength
•Nico~ Minor of Death and Hurt
•Queen Hylla~ Minor of The Amazons and Fierceness
•Reyna~ Minor of Leaders and Heartbreak

Anyways, like my cliffy up there? 😇

Sorry it took me so long to update, I was unsure of how I wanted to continue after this chappie.

Thank you so much for the nice comments! It makes me so happy that you like this story so far! I can't thank you guys enough!

Anyways, Bye my Lovely Unicorns!! I love you guys!

~@SoMakeItCount