MIYO'S CONVERSATION WITH ROCKY

Miyo's pov: When I was getting something from my locker I saw Rocky and this is my chance to talk to him about colt. Hey Rocky can I talk to you? I ask seriously. Yea of course you can, Rocky replied. I think for a second if I should tell him and I knew it was the right thing to do. Hey so have you been noticing weird attitude from colt lately? No why asks Rocky. Well everytime we are very close and we hug he always has a sad expression on his face like this morning when we hugged he looked like there was something wrong and I was wondering if you could talk to him about it, I explained. Rocky looked like he knew what was going through colts mind and I asked him what was wrong and he said, nothing. Sure I can for sure talk to Colt but it might be difficult to get something secret out of him so yea. Rocky told me. I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. Best boyfriend ever Rocky is.

Colt's pov: I got home and jumped on my bed stressed. Why is it so hard to get Miyo off of my mind? Is it because that Rocky is my brother and he is dating the crush of my life UGH my life is so difficult sometimes. A few minutes later someone is knocking on my door. Oh no, it's Rocky ugh wonder what he wants.

Eisha's pov: okay this is the next chapter and it will get more interesting and more interesting throughout the story so keep reading and have fun❤️❤️