ADMIT

Colt's pov: Ok colt man up, Rocky tells me. Me, Rocky, and Tum Tum go to school. I know Rocky told me to not watch but when do I ever do what I'm told, so I'll just peek. I see Rocky go up to Miyo and starts talking. Look Miyo I have to talk to you about something, Rocky tells Miyo. Me too, says Miyo. Well can I go first, asks Rocky. Sure you can, Miyo says. Oh no here it goes Rocky os going to tell Miyo that I like her argh ok well then lets see how this goes. Ok, so look we had a lot of fun together and all that stuff but, I'm really sorry but I have feelings for Lisa more than I do for you so I don't think this is working out between us, Rocky says sadly. I could see that Miyo was shocked but I didn't see any tears coming out pf her eyes instead I saw her mouth smile, I was confused. Wh...why are you smiling? Aren't you sad, Rocky asks confused. Well you didn't hear what I was going to say, Miyo says laughing. Well go on, says Rocky says. Look I agree we had fun together but, here it goes............... I have a crush on your brother...........Colt. I was shocked. Rocky was shocked. Miyo was smiling while laughing. Wha.......WHAT, Rocky screams. Yup yes I do, Miyo says while smiling. Well guess what, Rocky tells Miyo. What, Miyo asks. Oh gosh is he going to say what I think he's going to say. Well, miyo says. Ok here it goes.............. Colt has a crush on you too, Rocky tells Miyo. Miyo is in shock. I can't believe that Rocky actually said it. There was a solid silence for moment but then Miyo starts talking, Well umm well..................WELL I GUESS HE FOUND A PARTNER OF HIS OWN, Miyo yells. Oh so you accept him well thats great, so we set up a plan for you two to meet with eachother right after school, Rocky explains to Miyo. Ok where, she asks. At the park close to out house, Colt will meet you there and you know just talk and have moment, Rocky comforts Miyo. Okay thanks Rocky, Miyo thanks him. No problemo, Rocky says proud. Oh my gosh did I just hear the best thing ever........... I GOT MYSELF A GIRLFRIEND WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Miyo's pov: Oh my gosh I can't believe that Colt likes me back. I guess I will see what happens when I meet Colt at the Park. Maybe something amazing will happen I really hope something nice does happen.

Eisha's pov: OH MY GOSH GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Colt and Miyo have followed their love path and it turns out their love path leads to eachother. They bumped into eachother when they were following their path so romantic❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Lets see what they do when they meet up in the park. Stay curious, stay safe and have lots of fun even in quarantine.😁😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈 and enjoy the weather🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞