51.

Another day without having Haru and Mako together.

This was getting difficult for everyone.

-Morning Haru- I said entering the bathroom to find him soaking in the bathtub, like every morning.

-Noah

-Have you gone running yet?- I asked sitting down on the floor next to it.

He nodded while looking at his knees.

-Good. It's Saturday, do you want to go somewhere?

-No

-I know of a place that might help you feel better.

-Not in the mood.

-Okay... I'll make some breakfast, then.

-Not hungry

This was pretty much every day, especially on the weekends. I tried to spend time with him, but he always refused.

I went to Rin's place for lunch and told him about the dolphin, Sou was listening as well.

-Why don't you take him to the beach?- asked Sou.

-That's a good idea, but he doesn't want to leave that damn bathtub.

-He still goes to university, running, to the gym and to practice... He's just sad, he got his heart broken and he knows he broke Mako's too- said Rin.

-Yeah, he needs to get over Mako or get him back.

-I didn't think they would last apart that long, it's been a month already and nothing has happened- pointed out Sou.

-I'll keep trying to get him out of the flat at least on the weekends.

-I'll help you- said Sou.

Rin and I looked at each other.

-How? You guys don't speak that much.

-But we're on good terms now.

-Ok, then what's your idea?

Sou and I arrived at my place soon after, Rin couldn't take part in this since he's studying for his finals. Haru was inside his room, so I knocked on his door.

-What?- asked Haru from the inside.

-Do you wanna go to the beach?

-What?

-Do you wanna go to the beach?

-Umm, no

-Why? Haru!

I kept banging on his door so he could get annoyed and open it. Once he did, Sou took him and carried him on his shoulder.

-Sousuke?! Put me down!

-Noah, quickly- said Sou trying to control Haru.

I grabbed some of his things and put them in a small bag, I did the same with mine. Few minutes later, we were on our way to the subway with an upset dolphin.

-This is kidnapping- said Haru closing his arms over his chest, once we had passed the turnstiles Sou put him down.

-It's not, we just avoided you the trouble of walking. It's not forbidden- said Sou.

-Haru you need to go out, otherwise you'll go crazy.

-I'm not in the mood to go out and have fun.

-This is not for you to have fun.

-But we're going to the beach.

-Yes, but you'll see.

After an hour and a half, we got to Odaiba Beach. We searched for a spot near the water, but everything was taken so we stayed a bit behind by the trees. Haru was all grumpy during the ride he didn't even talk to us, but once he saw the beach he waited until we settled in a place to rest before taking out his clothes and run to the water in his swim trunks. He really looked like a child. Sou and I stayed by the trees, taking in the wind and the smell of water, we looked like his parents.