32.

I drank the shot that was already in front of me when we arrived, Rin did as well and Sousuke just gulped down what was left on his glass.

-Are you...ready?- Sou said hiccuping.

-Ready to leave?- Rin said.

-No, idiot… Ready to get wasted!

-We already had one drink, it’s late, so it’s time to go home.

-You’re no fun Rin. That’s why I just wanted Noah to come.

-I am fun!

-No, you’re not. Tell him Noah- said Sou starting to slur his words.

-This time, Rin’s right. It’s late and you’re already pretty drunk, hangover’s gonna be a bitch tomorrow- I said.

-No, it won’t. Please Noah, stay- he said taking my hands in his and pouting. Yes, pouting.

-Sousuke…

-Please, I don’t wanna remember her.

His teal eyes were piercing mine. I broke the eye contact and sighed.

-I can’t believe he’s your soft spot- Rin said trying not to laugh.-I should be jealous but I find it too adorable for some reason.

-You find it adorable because I care about your best friend as much as you do.

-Or because I’d never seen that protective side of you.

-You haven’t? I’m always like this with Haru.

-Not always, he gets on your nerves most of the time.

-That’s true- I said touching the new glass in front of me.

-So, what are we gonna do now?- he asked while Sousuke was in the bathroom.

-Sousuke is already drunk.

-But you said we’d stay.

-We can stay just half an hour. But please don’t drink too much.

-I can handle a few drinks sweetheart- Rin said kissing my cheek.

Before I answered, Sousuke appeared with a fucking tray of shots, I sighed heavily. When Rin was about to take one, Sousuke snatched it away from him.

-Hey! Gimme one- Rin yelled.

-No. You’re a lightweight.

-No, I’m not.

-Yes, you are.

-No, I’m not.

-Yes, you are. Noah?

-Uh?- I said.

-Care to help me out here?

-Rin, he’s right.

-Just one more! Com’on!- said Rin tightening his sharp teeth.

-You’re so childish, I swear. But fine, just one- said Sousuke handling him one shot.

A few shots later, I went to the bathroom, and it was crowded as fuck, but I needed to go so I waited for about 15 minutes to get in. I watched the girls in the line dancing to the faint rhythm of the music or trying to not fall down. Most of the people there were single and wanted to have fun or just wanted to get lucky with anyone in that room. Either way you could easily get drunk and finish in some unknown bed, regretting everything on freaking Valentine´s Day.