Friendships

I walked into class to everyone all jittery, except for one girl. She sat by herself writing something down in her notebook. I decided to try to talk to her.

"Do you know why everyone is so jittery today?" I asked as I pulled a chair up to her desk. She moved her long black hair away from her face as she looked at me. "Apparently All Might is supposed to teach us today," The girl said. "Anyways I'm y/n," I smiled. "My name is pretty long so you can just call me Chal," The blue eyed girl said. "I hope I don't sound rude asking but where does your name come from?" I asked. I quickly covered my mouth realizing my rudeness. "It's not rude, i'm not from here," "I was born in Mexico and came here a few years ago," Chal answered. She seemed a bit happier talking about her hometown.

We talked for a bit until All Might burst into the classroom. "I am here!" He yelled. Everyone was going feral over his presence, and honestly I was too. "We're doing some hero training, so change into your hero costumes and meet me outside!" All Might said. I grabbed a briefcase and headed towards the changing rooms.

My costume was a bit odd but it looked a lot similar to civilian clothes. I had a black turtleneck muscle shirt, black sweatpants, and a silver chain. The only catch is that they dissolve into my body when I go into my giant form and go back to normal when I turn back.

I walked outside and saw everyone. "All these ladies suits are so hot!" a short grape haired boy said. God damn he's down bad! I looked at him angrily, but I held back my scary face. A face that I can never show anyone or else I would be deemed a monster. If I ever made that face people would call me a villain. That's what happened when I was younger. That's why I moved schools. That's Why I hide my negative faces and emotions, But I wanted to spread my black air force energy to scare off super virgins like him. I can just tell from his stupid little face that he's probably a lolicon. Pathetic.

We picked up balls with letters on it. I got the letter F and tried to find my partner. It was Chal. "I'm so glad you're on my team," Chal said. "Can't wait to see how everything plays out with us two," I said. We waited with All Might for the other teams to do their thing. Low key I was scared for Midoryia. It looked like Bakugou wanted to actually kill him. He was calling him a liar and went psycho mode.

Is this Bakugous true personality? "Stop them they're going to far!" A blonde boy panicked. everyone agreed. Bakugou is going to kill him if All Might doesn't end this. Midoryia flicked the air and blew a hole through the whole building. What the hell is Midoryias quirk? I was taken back by his immense power and Bakugous blood thirst. It was my turn.

Chal and I walked into the building. I guess we're the heroes? We were up against the half and half kid. He kind of looks like peppermint. Pepper mint head. I snickered to myself thinking of that nickname. Chal had a beautiful outfit on. She had a gold headpiece and chest plate with light blue flowing fabric around her and a light blue long skirt that only went in the middle of her legs with a gold plate as a waist band. Did she have Aztec descent in her blood?

 (For reference but her skin is a bit more darker) [I spent almost an hour trying to find the artist but nothing could be found]

A surge of ice froze our feet on the floor. Chal created water and heated it up to melt the ice off our feet. I didn't want to grow huge just yet. I needed to keep that a secret for now. I just have to rely on my natural strength, which was practically almost the same as my smallest size in giant form. I also had the luxury of immense speed and leaping and falling without fall damage. (Im in creative mode)

I leaped up a few floor and tried to locate the weapon. This would've been easier if I turned huge. Only my family, Himiko, Bakugou, and Midoryia know about my giant form, and I'd like to keep it that way until i'm ready to show others. I'm only hiding my giant form from others because it looks scary, it makes me look like a villain. I was already deemed scary as it is.

I located the weapon and saw that Todoroki noticed my whereabouts. Hearing the sound of fumbling below me I can assume that Chal was busy with the other one.

Todoroki froze the floor again. "If you try to get out you'll rip your shoes off," He said in a monotone voice. I tried to think of a way to break free. I'm not losing like this. I slammed the ice, breaking it from impact. Not only did I break the ice I broke the floor a bit. Todoroki stiffened up a bit but kept calm. I rolled my shoulders back and made a mistake. I made my scary expression.

It looked similar to giant form. I tried so hard to hide this face, the face that makes people see me as a monster. My eyes started to glow as the lights dimmed. I stood there menacingly as my head was slightly tilted downwards. Not here. I immediately came back to my senses and played it off as if it never happened, which worked since The half and half boy knew that I didn't want anyone to know. Maybe he understands? He's probably hiding something too.

  I rolled one of my shoulders back and charged at him. I tried to throw a punch but missed, he grabbed my arm and tried to wrap my wrist. Not going to happen! I twisted my body and roundhouse kicked him, escaping his grasp. Good thing i'm flexible! He was holding back something. I slammed the ground, causing the building to shake a bit. Out of nowhere I was tied up by one of the "villains". How could I be so unaware of my surroundings? "Oops," Chal chuckled nervously. I smiled back at her. It was relieving that everyone had fun doing this and no one took it personally.

Everyone had finished. I was walking back to class until someone harshly grabbed my shoulder. "Hey what the he-" I stopped mid sentence. It was Bakugou. My heart started to race, but I didn't know why. "You don't have to hide it," Bakugou huffed. Those words. Was I being like Midoryia? "You and Deku shouldn't have to hide it," "It pisses me off," Bakugou said as he walked off. Was he crying? I had to stop and breathe for a second. That was kind of... hot? Get your head out the gutter! We aren't simps we're pimps!

I walked back to class to see that Bakugou wasn't there. I wish I went home too. I could've been listening to Romans Revenge or Miku right now. I sighed as I did my english work. It wasn't helping either by having a loud teacher. Who agreed to have Mic as a teacher? Chal had passed me a note. I opened it and saw that she drew Mic as Nicki Minaj. I tried so hard to hold in my laughter. It was well drawn too so it was even funnier. "Is something funny?" Mic called me out. I froze. Chal looked at me with a scared face. I almost let out a loud laugh looking at her. I took a deep breath in and out. "Sorry sir I was holding in a cough," I lied. "Oh sorry," Mic apologized before getting on with the lesson.

School ended and Chal and I exchanged numbers and gamer tags. "Do you want to play Genshin with me and my friend?" I asked. "Yeah sure!" Chal said as we went seperate ways. I can't believe I made a new friend today. Then I remembered. A flashback from the fight with Todoroki entered my mind. That face. I can't believe he saw that face. He probably thinks i'm a monster now. I slapped myself really hard in the face. Why did I do that?

I went home and introduced Himiko to Chal and they got along really well. Everyone had fun and we even messed around until Chals benett flew off a cliff after using his charge attack. We all got off and I plopped down on my bed.

Then my phone went off. I checked to see who it was and saw that it was Bakugou.

Bakugou is typing...