Chapter 2

(Stefano's /stefan house up top ^ )

*2 weeks later *

Carmen POV :

I'm at the alter staring into this man eyes putting on this facade like we're in love . But we both know we're totally not we both know it's just for the family business.

Plus I'm only doing this because my dad wanted to walk me down the isle and my mom wanted to see me in a white dress other wise I would've said no but then again I couldn't because they would've cut my expenses and I wouldn't be able to pay for college .

I stand here looking into this monster eyes in this bridal dress , makeup fully done , hair in a silk press , and my heart? In doubt

"Do you Stefano Vianci take Carmen Johnson as your lawful and wedded wife ?". The priest says admiration gleaming in his eyes .

Please say you don't, we both know you really don't want to just please say no do us both a favor and call it off and we can move on with our life . I thought.

"I do " . He said casual with a annoyed tone . Damn !

"Do you Carmen Johnson take Stefano Vianci as your lawful and wedded husband ?".

I looked into his eyes and they were plastered with disgust . I then look  into the audience at my parents they are counting on me but deep down I want to say no I want to run out of here and start another life where I won't have to be forced into marriage for a business where I actually marry somebody i truly share a connection with .

"Carmen?". The priest calls my name .

"I-I - I ... I do ". I say defeated.

"Good ! You may know kiss the bride ".

Ignoring what the priest said Stefano takes the rings and put one on my finger and I did the same to his. He made me put his on the wrong finger and he put mines on the wrong finger . I'm glad he did I don't want anyone to know we married either.

Nobody even noticed.

After we exchanged rings the crowd got up and cheered as me and Stefano walked down the alter stairs.

Stepping foot out the church I notice this pretty black limousine outside it must be for the newly weds aka me and Stefano .

"Ok darlings you and Stefano can ride together in the limousine and we'll meet you guys at the reception hall ". My mother says walking off .

"Ok".

I replied briefly. I honestly don't understand why we have to go all out for an arranged marriage.

Stefano opens the door to the car and immediately slammed it . How embarrassing? My "husband " won't even hold the door open for me on our wedding he's such a gentleman *note the sarcasm * .

I flung the door open soo fast I could've sworn it was gone fall off . I got in and sat far away from him as I could.

The driver turned on some music and start driving away from the church . Me and Stefano made no eye contact or said any words besides, he was too busy tapping away on his iPhone 12 . I took a moment to check him out even though he's a dick he's kind of hot. He has freckles , tattoos everywhere , tall , nice looking hair , sharp jawline ,brown/greenish eyes, muscles, and everything a woman could desire; all he's missing is a personality and decent manners .