two

Jimin looked at the mirror, his face showing content as he cleanly ruffled his dark and almost black hair. His white buttoned-up shirt paired with dark blue denim pants and black shoes completed his outfit. 

He took his wallet and cellphone with him as he exited his apartment. He just moved away from his home as he wants to be independent. He still has his cards with him but he told himself to work for his money. He'll just use it when it's an emergency.

He's on his way for a ' job-hunting 'as he called. Three advertisements caught his eyes last night when he was scrolling in his laptop. He hopped on a bus and took out his transportation card. 

Hopefully, he'll get into one...

Yeah, hopefully... but unfortunately, he got turned down

He applied for a waiter in a cafe and mistakenly cleaned a table that still has food in it. Well, who can blame him when the person sitting at that table is in the cr.

A dishwasher but accidentally broke two plates... 

And when he's about to get interviewed as an employee in a company,  he mistook the one who's supposed to interview him as a cleaner. 

He ruffled his hair as he walked out of the huge building and sighed. 

'I can just find another next time'

 He was about to walk at the bus stop but a wanted sign in front of a big house caught his attention.

'Wanted, 

Caregiver, 200$ per month, if interested, ring the doorbell or call ********'

200,000 won per month? That's a lot... for a caregiver... 

"How may I help you?" A sudden voice pulled him away from his thought as he flinched

"O-Oh, I'm looking for a job..? Is it still available? " Jimin said as a lady in her 80's opened the gate

" Come in, it's still available, when would you like to start?" The old lady said as Jimin scratched his neck

"I- I'm not sure... I-"

"Well if you would like, you can start next week... " The old lady replied as Jimin widened his eyes

He thought that there will be an interview first but the ahjumma said that he can start working next week already

"Yes, sure, thank you ahjumma! " He said smiling brightly