Chapter 2

Dedicated to FebruaryBlaze for the new and totally awesome and beautiful cover! :D Thank you! I love you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“You want me to help you find my brother’s mate?” Sunshine blinked, and then turned to me with confusion. “I don’t get it.”

I sighed heavily. “Sunshine, don’t act stupid.”

She raised an arched eyebrow. “What are you talking about? I’m being serious here. Why do you want to find Dominic a mate?”

“Not just a mate. His mate. The sooner, the better.”

Sunshine continued to stare at me full of confusion. “I thought you liked Dominic?”

I clenched my teeth from frustration. “Sunshine. We’ve talked about this over the years I’ve had a major crush on your brother. I thought you would understand by now!” She continued to act clueless and I released a frustrated groan before telling her everything in one breath.

“My feelings for your brother haven’t died off completely yet and considering the fact that he’s been living with me for months now and can’t seem to get his hands off of me just makes it that much harder for me to kill any attraction towards him. So by finding him his mate, he’ll finally stop touching me and her instead and I’ll focus on finding my own mate so I won’t have to think about him every single time I’m alone and have nothing else to think about!”

When I finished, I took a deep breath and sealed my lips. Sunshine’s face was completely blank and then she finally looked me in the eye. I was taken aback for a split second since her eyes looked so similar to Dominic’s.

“Repeat that one more time?”

I released a small scream above me and turned around. “Never mind.” I muttered. “I’ll do it on my own.”

“No, no, no! I’m just kidding!” Sunshine quickly squealed and chased after me. I stopped and looked over my shoulder at her.

She was grinning at me. “Okay, I get it. You want to find Dominic his mate and you want to find your mate.” Something in her eyes gleamed very mischievously, making me suddenly suspicious. “I think I can work with that. Considering the fact that Hunting Season is arriving soon.”

I nodded my head. Hunting season was also exactly what I was thinking about when I thought about finding Dominic his mate.

Hunting season is when werewolves all over the area come together for three nights to search for their mate. The first day of the season is the first day of winter. Hunting Season is what prepares werewolves for Mating season, and so it gets us very excited, mostly for finding our mate.

“Sunny.” I slowly said. “What are you thinking?”

She continued to grin. “What are you talking about?” she said blankly, but it was obvious she was planning something. “No worries, Bunny. I’ll find you your mate. Along with Dummy’s as well, of course.”

“I didn’t ask you to find my mate. I just want your help to find Dominic’s. He’s getting old and truthfully, I want him to be happy.”

“You mean you just want to get rid of him.”

I scoffed and placed my hands on my hips. “No, I don’t. I love your brother!”

Sunshine laughed. “Tell that to him and see how he reacts.”

“I did tell him before. He just replied saying he loved me too. Obviously he didn’t take me seriously. But it’s a good thing he didn’t.” I muttered to myself. “It was just a crush anyway.”