Chapter 25 : Conflict (part 1)

Wish's Pov

I was doing our homework . Well basically mine . No other personalities bother to even look at the homeworks 😒. Anyway this are so easy that I can complete them less than 1 hour .

"The Intellectual Basis: The intersection between psychology and mind/brain/behavior is concerned with how mental capacities - such as memory , perception , mental imagery and language , arise from brain function . Others study the nature of the specific neural microcircuits in a given brain region ."

Time skips after 40 minutes ~
Well my homework is done . Now what can I do . Yeah let's prepare for the next chapters .
I was about to open my other chapters , but suddenly my phone rang . It was an unknown number . Strange . I picked up the call and heard a women's voice ......

On call 📞:-
Women : You're Can Kirakorn right ? Meet me at the cafe near Siam market .
Wish : Huh ??? Wai-----

Before I say something the call ended . I was confused . Suddenly I heard a beap sound indicating a message . I opened it . It was from the same unknown number . It says ..
'Come within 20 minutes , if you want to see your family safe .'

I didn't waste any time and went to that cafe . The cafe was almost empty . I was roaming there . Suddenly someone hit my head and everything went black .

Tin's pov

I got the original evidence that the fire blast on their factory was not just an accident , it was a plot . He and Tul found that old manager of that factory and he told them that Tiana Medthanan told him to leak all the hydrogen gas inside the factory otherwise she will torture his family and when it will the right time set fire on those gas cylinders . That's how the cylinders blasted and fire broke out everywhere . Can's father was also there . He tried to prevent that gas and the fire , but it was too late . Hin's mom came at the right time and saved Hin , but she couldn't save herself . As a result Hin's mom and Can's dad both were died by Tiana Medthanan's malicious plan . Tul was fuming in anger and told police to capture him as a evidence . After that Tin and Tul both were about to go to police station but Tul got a call from Hin . Hin told them that Can is missing from near 1 hour . They got worried too .

Tin : I need to go find Can .
Tul : Wait , it must be Mrs. Medthanan's plan .
Tin : Then we need to hurry . Did she come to know about Hin being alive ?
Tul : Seems like no to me . If she knew about Hin , then she would try to hurt him , not Can .
Tin : Well fine then . I have to find him before he do something wild .
Tul : What do you mean by wild . I thought he's a timid guy who only punch me twice because of you .
Tin : Well I can't explain now . Just keep it in your mind that he had four persons inside his head .
Tul : Huh 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 ????
Tin : I'll explain it later , I'm going now .

As saying this , Tin went away by his car . Tul was still confused but decided to quickly go to the police station . Tin's mom doesn't know that Tin and Tul both are working together .

Tin tracked Can's location by his phone but couldn't find any way to go there . It was a dark forest . Tin's heart was beating so fast due to fear and tention .

He went inside the dark forest searching for the directions his phone was showing him

He went inside the dark forest searching for the directions his phone was showing him . Suddenly he saw the tracker was indicating a nereby old house .

 Suddenly he saw the tracker was indicating a nereby old house

He went inside the house hoping to find Can there . He finally found Can there . He was unconscious while tied with a chair . But what caught Tin's eyes  snatched his soul ......

A time bomb .....

( A/n : Avoid that time plz

( A/n : Avoid that time plz. )

Tin quickly went to him it shows only 2 minutes 53 seconds left to blast . Tin was sweating badly and his hands were trembling . It felt like he's gonna get a panic attack . But he compressed himself and focused on inactive it . He slowly separated the wires and release Can from its spell . After detaching it he threw it far away and quickly run from there while carrying Can in bridal style . When he went to the safe distance the bomb blasted and the house broke in fire . Tin was already went to a safe distance with Can . After that he sat on the grass still panicking what would be happened if came a lil late . He was still scared even if he already saved Can . He was feeling like he just snatched Can from hell's Lucifer . He was still trembling in fear . He hugged Can tightly in fear thinking about the incident . He was crying at the thought of loosing his love of his life .

Suddenly due to his tight hug and trembling body Can slowly got his senses back

Suddenly due to his tight hug and trembling body Can slowly got his senses back . After understanding the situation Can remembered last things what happened to Wish . When he realized Tin is crying while hugging him he slowly rubbed Tin's back soothing him . Tin finally calmed down from his fear and loosened his hold little .

Can : Don't cry Tin . I'm fine . I'm in your arms , here .
Tin : I g-got scared to lose y-you .
Can : You'll not lose me , there is no chances , now----

Before Can says something Tin pulled him into a passionate kiss . Can immediately kissed him back . They kissed for some solid seconds .

Tin : I think I got my breath and soul back . I'm fine now .
Can : Eh ??? Breath and soul ???
Tin : Yeah .... you .
Can : 😳😳😳😳😳

Can blushed and hugged Tin cutely . Tin carried him like a koala and Can also wrapped his legs around Tin's waist . As like this , they went out from that forest .

On the other hand , Tul already submitted all the evidences to the police . He was worried about TinCan but knew that Tin would surely protect Can .

------------------------

(A/n : Tin saved Can next episode maybe will about TulHin .)