Chapter 27 : Interruption 😂

No one's pov

Can is lying on the hospital bed still unconscious

Can is lying on the hospital bed still unconscious . The doctors successfully pulled out the bullet from his chest . The doctor told everyone that the bullet didn't reach to the heart , but still the impact was so hard . Can bleeded a lot , so doctors gave him external blood .

Tin is actually sitting with him now holding his hands . Doctor told them their is 24 hours to see if Can wakes up or not . If he doesn't wake up , then he might can go to coma . Tin doesn't want that . Tin has full trust on his love that he will wake up soon .

It already have been midnight , means 12 hours already passed . Only 12 more hours left for Can and Tin was getting worried sick . Can's mom and Lay came in hospital too . After it was getting late , Hin's dad went home with them to make them rest . Only Tul , Hin and Tin was in hospital . Tin's dad went home after paying the bill cause he still need to take a step against Tiana Medthanan . Tin's dad booked a special VIP room for Can and Tin was keep sitting near him .

Tin was looking lifeless . Without Can's jolly smile and loud talking , Tin's life was like zombie . He was feeling emotionless . He was neither crying nor talking . He kept staring at Can's closed eyes waiting for it to wide opened . He was waiting for Can's loud mouth . No matter how much Can's loud noises and jumpy personality sometimes annoy Tin , he was kept praying to God for that . He wants to hear Can's shouting again . He wants to see his Can all jumpy and acting bratty again . The quietness was suffocating Tin . Tin wants too hear only Can's voice now . Only his . Only his lover's .

(A/n : I put this song cause I think this song can reflect Tin's feelings . Well whoever does not understand the language , I hope the English translation will help 🙂.)

Tin was lost in his thoughts but suddenly he felt the hand which was he holding stirred a lil bit . He saw Can's fingers were moving slightly . 'Can , open your eyes please .' Tin said hoping Can to open his eyes . Can's eyes fluttered a few times and then he slowly opened his eyes . Opening his eyes , the first face he saw was Tin . He smiled at Tin signalling that he's fine now . Tin soon started crying still holding his lover's hand . 'I-I w-was s-scared Can .' Tin mumbled while sobbing . Can also held Tin's hand tightly to calm him down . 'Don't worry I'll not go anywhere . Even if I go I'll still come back to annoy you .' Can said while smiling softly . Tin also calmed down a lil bit . Tears were streaming down on his cheeks . He doesn't have any idea how long these tears were about to release . He felt at ease after releasing those tears . Tin slowly leaned forward and kiss Can's forehead and cheeks . Can smiled to the feeling . The feeling of being loved . The feeling of being taken care . This feelingd are enough to heal someone's wounded heart . This feelings are enough for Can to feel alive again .

They both were lost in their own world . Sometimes silence spokes louder than any noises . After few minutes , they heard a knock on the door . It was Hin and Tul . They both also came to check on TinCan . Hin was happy to see his brother safe now . He was relieved that his brother opened his eyes after a long time .

Soon the doctor came in and checked Can . 'He is stable now , but still he is weak a lil bit . We will keep him in hospital for another week .' The doctor said and gave the medicine list to Tin . 'He need proper bed rest for almost 1 week . After that we will discharge him .' The doctor told Tin and he nodded his head . After that the doctor left .

6 days later ~

'Oiiiiiiiiii Tin ~~~~~~ i want to beat that doctor 😤.'

Tin sighed and said 'Plan , you still need to stay here one more day . After that you can go eat your favourite dishes .'

'But that doctor ... How dare he to give me these gross vegetables . I'm eating vegetables all day and night long . These taste like s*it . I'm done of this gross foods 🤢. I want some human foods .' Plan kept whining while cursing the hospital staffs for giving him only vegetables .

Tin rubbed his temples and sat near him trying to calm him . 'I promise you , we will go to the best restaurant of the whole Thailand or I'll bring the best chief of the most famous restaurant in home , who will made your all favourite dishes whatever you like , ok ?' After hearing that Plan calmed down a lil bit and said 'I'll literally eat a whole chicken in one bite .' Tin laughed at Plan's wish . No matter how much hot-headed or angry Plan is , he still acts like child . Plan sometimes acts like a master who likes to order his slaves around . But still he's cute in Tim's eyes . Well after all Tin is totally whipped for him 😘.

Skip few more hours ( cause I'm lazy 😪): ~

Can was lying on Tin's stomach hugging his waist and Tin was busy caressing his lil lovers hair . He mentally determine himself to take best care of Can . After sometime , Can woke up from his nap and yawned cutely . 'Did you sleep well ? Do you need something ? Are you hungry , wanna eat something ?' Tin asked not letting Can to answer .

Can : Oiiiiii Tin ~~~ I don't wanna eat herbivore animal's food 🤢.
Tin : Well seems like ... You're Melon , right ?
Melon : Nice .. but still I'm not gonna eat like a herbivore . I'm a Omnivore animal , I should get some meat too 😟.
Tin : Every humans are omnivore Melon 😑. Anyway ... So what do want now ???
Melon : Hmm .. since I'm feeling a lil bit hungry and I also don't want to eat any hospital food ... How if you let me eat you 😚 ?
Tin : 😑😑😑😑😑 Melon .... Doctors told you too take rest . You should---
Melon : Ohuu ..... I'm not doing anything . I'll just keep lying like this , while you keep sitting straight like this . I'll eat you without any hard work , you know 😏 ~~~
Tin : Melon ... I'm telling you don't try to do somethi- ahhh .

Before Tin could finish his word , Melon already rubbed his clothed 🍆 by his palms . He opened the zip of Tin's pants and hold his junior farmly . He gave it few strokes and rubbed it slowly . 'Melon , plz stop , someone may literally come ins- ohh .. ahh.. ummhh .' Tin couldn't complete his sentence .

Melon already put his 🍆 in his mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop 🍭. He bobbed his head up and down fastly while sucking him hardly . Tin bite his lips to prevent his moans . His one hand was busy grabbing Melon's soft hair . Melon also started sucking his 🍭 more hardly and deeply . He deep-throated Tin .

Tin was about to cum but suddenly they heard a knock on the door . 'Hey ... We are coming inside .'

😰 Oops ~~~~

------------------------

(A/n : uh umm .. well seems like their naughty session got interrupted 😂. Guess who said the last line 😉?)